My Tamas Life (3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahroxx

Reaction score
August 25th 10:56 AM : Hey Every1 ,This is my log about my 3 tamas,well 1 is my sisters,but o well.Theyre names are Tim, Jim, and Abby.Tim And Jim Are version 1s and they are both boys and they are both 1 year old. Tim Has 2 training points and Jim has 3. Abby is a Version 2 and is a girl andis 3 years old with 5 training points. Nonw I have to check on them.Tim has ... YAH .... o sorry i just caught tim pooping and put him on the potty ... YAH..!! Nowhe has 2 hungry hearts gone and 1 happy 1 so i will feed him 2 meals and one snack. Now he is full on both. Jim has poop on the screen so i guess i will clean that up.................................................................................. now i need to feed him and stuffhe also has 1 happy heart and 2 hungry hearts gone ... 2 meals and 1 snack comin up.........now he is full on both. Abby also as poop on her screen so i will clean that up 2 . She is missing 1 heart in both ...i just fed her and now shes full on both 2. I just bought some cherries and a pogo barbeque thing at the shop for Abby but i will save them for later since i just fed her . ...............................Im thinking about buying one of those True Friends Sets (me and my sister are anywayz) the camaflouge 1. I thought those were really cool. I also think iim going 2 buy a mini tamagotchi . Can any1 tell me if they are in stores yet ?? Well i guess since this is a tama log a should say more aobut the tamas and less about me. Well the tamas are all fine so i will wright more in this log later . bibi xox :angry:

Aug 25th , 1:26 PM : Hey its me again, here 2 talk about my tamagotchis , Jim , Tim and Abby. Tim is a :) and Jim is a fire ball thingy . im not sure whatthey are called. Abby is a :ph34r: mini . Im just checking on Jim and Tim and my sister is playing the bump game with Abby. They are at round 5. thats pretty good if you ask me. HEY KOOL !!!!! Jim and Tim are both singing!!!!! I just stopped them though so I could turn the sound on again. Tim has 1 Heart missing in both so i will fix that now...............................................................................DONE!!! Jim has 1 hungry heart missing in hungry and 3 in happy. i will fix that now.......................................................................................................................DONE !!! i love tamagotchis !!!! :ph34r: B) :wub: love love love!!! any ways ......... I might be getting 3 MORE ...today or tommorow .!!!! or next week...... i might be getting a true friends pack for me and my sister and also a mini 1 . Kool huh ;) :eek: :D :) uh huh .............oh Abby just pooped and I didnt get her on the tolit :( no fair ...well my sister just cleaned it up YAH YAH YAH well anyways thats all for now i will post more l8er bibi xox :lol: :wub: :wub: :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back