Photo
* * * - - 4 votes
NO COMMENTS

Me & My Tamagotchis, XXKayaXX's Tamagotchi Log!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:16 AM ( #35 )

I know it's a REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY long time since I posted in here, sorry about that. See, my log was locked temporarily, so I couldn't post in it. I'll take care to obey moderators in the future, lesson learnt. Anyway, I've been really getting laughs out of Shinshitchi recently. Like the time I made him wear cat's ears, scrunchies, a teal dress, and sometimes a pink dress LOL, this is NOT Shinshitchi, this is a girl!

Unfortunately, since then he has died. I think it was because he was fed up with me dressing him up like that, maybe he got sick of it, haha! But nope. Anyway, I've since recently restarted my iD L, and we've got Chori Again. This time, I'm going down a path I've NEVER BEEN DOWN BEFORE! She turned into Kingyobotchi, the only one I havn't had before. 2 days ago, she became Painaputchi, however, I don't like her as much as I did. But she's the best teen. Finally, she became Lovelitchi, who's my favourite character! YAY!!!!

Lovelitchi is very, very adorable. I've always loved her, and now I've got her on my iD L! I still need to find her 4 happiness symbols. I've got 3 so far (almost), and I STILL need to find out what her third one is!! Apparantly she has four. I just need the mic now.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:50 AM ( #36 )

RETURN OF MY TAMAGOTCHI V6

I decided to hit the road with my Music Star once again. (Hehe) What was weird when I powered it up this morning, its sound had gone low pitched and like it was out of order. I DID know why this was though...it was because THE BATTERY WAS DOWN ON POWER!!! So what that meant is that I (of course) had to change the battery DUUUUH... Even worse, it meant that the details I had put in were ALL MESSED UP!! So I had to change the time back to its correct setting. XXKayaXX, CHANGE THE BATTERY REGULARLY OR ELSE...

Anyway, we're ready to begin logging. Sorry about that, I'll change it faster next time that happens.

After one minute of watching a pulsating egg with bated breath and high hopes for a girl, it started to crackle a bit then...

...YAY!! Out jumped Shiropetitchi! Even though I DO prefer the male version, I was hoping for a girl this time.

Yet I still gotta name her. Names are tricky, yeah I know. But it's something you really gotta do. I THINK I MIGHT JUST go with my original name, MINTSY!

Say, here's something funny. Did you realise that when your Tamagotchi has been alive for two weeks, in my case, it would be the same age as me LOL! But actually, no, she won't. Since your Tamagotchi's age is in days, it will NOT be because yours is in YEARS. When will you start thinking logically?

Anyway, she's ready for raising! I'll update when she's a child.

Edited by XXKayaXX, 17 November 2013 - 03:51 AM.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:18 AM ( #37 )

TAMAGOTCHI PLUS COLOUR

I hatched my plus colour yesterday. It was because I wanted a girl. Well, I got one. Also, I LOVE Sakuramotchi!!!

XXKayaXX, if you love Sakuramotchi, why neglect her like that?

That is true actually. She changed this morning, with me watching. Let's have a look shall we?

Ichigotchi?! UGH! UGH! UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! I've always hated Ichigotchi. I think you know why. I mean, look at her. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! LOL I feel like resetting her now...but I won't. I still have the future.

I'll have to do better. See you when she's an adult.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:26 AM ( #38 )

We're finally there! It's time to send Lovelitchi to date! When we went, we met Mametchi, Kushinibotchi, and KuroMametchi. When the Matchmaker asked us who we are going to choose to marry, I chose Mametchi. Of course, Lovelitchi and Mametchi have been friends in the anime too! Evidence can be found here.

http://tamagotchi.wi...p_with_Mametchi.

Anyway, now she's turned up with an egg. It hatched and out comes a Momoirotchi. Once again she chucked the baby her bedding and took her plot for escape (LOL), and still won't cut it out with the wall-evacuation. It's really getting beyond specification how weird it is how they do this.

But anyway, I mated her when she became 8, at 8AM. And now she's got a..............................................,......baby girl now. I wanted a boy, but never mind. I hope she'll become Rolutchi, I'm SICK of getting Paletchi.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:39 AM ( #39 )

An update on Momoritchi. Yes she DID turn into Rolutchi as I was hoping, but when I saw her, I noticed she was one year old. This was because of the clock on my iD L. Whilst I don't know how it happened, I know to set the clock to 12AM on the iD L, and so this has been fine since today. The reason I set it to 12AM is to prevent its age from getting messed up. Aaaaaaaaaaaand that's what happened because it wasn't set to 12AM, but it should be fine though, because luckily, THEY ONLY AGE ONCE A DAY. Also, it won't mess up the evolution process, so it shouldn't matter anyway.

I'm going to treat her really horribly so I get Hineonetchi, as I said I really love this character.

Edited by XXKayaXX, 18 November 2013 - 10:55 AM.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:56 AM ( #40 )

YAY!! And once again, we're at our desired destiny! Rolutchi turned into Hineonetchi today, and isn't that great! See? The main reason I wanted Rolutchi was because I wanted HER! See? See?! There's a saying that goes "Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it." And what did I told you about Hineonetchi being my favourite teen? Well there you go then.

My Plus Colour turned into Marotchi (although she was gotten with bad care, she's still cuter than a strawberry.), and 5 happiness items have been found.

My Pipotchi on my Tama-Go turned 6 today, so now she's been mated to a Nonopotchi.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:04 PM ( #41 )

And now an early update. I've got some news:

I'M STARTING UP MY TAMAGOTCHI V3

Here's what it looks like!

Spoiler

Let's get started, shall we? Apparently the V3 has characters never seen before. I will be mentioning that I am going to be logging my V3 from now.

I have started it up and now my egg is going to hatch in just under 1 minute. Everything is ready to go!

It has hatched and I have a girl. I'm gonna stick with my favourite name, Katy. Oh no it just won't end, will it? This has gone long enough. I think it's about time I at least specify where I'm getting this name from.

OK, I got her name from...Oh I'm sorry, I was supposed to let that go. I often find it gets stuck.

Anyway, I'll update when I'm done with this needy baby and she becomes a child.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:57 PM ( #42 )

Katy has recently turned into a child! After 60 minutes of excessive neediness she finally became Mizutamatchi! I'll try my best to see which teen I get but for now, see you tomorrow.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:27 AM ( #43 )

Hineonetchi changed into an ADULT today! I do appreciate seeing all my hard work paying off. Anyway, who did she turn into? Well...

GIMME A P!

P!

GIMME AN O!

O!

GIMME AN M!

M!

GIMME A P!

P!

GIMME AN O!

O!

GIMME AN M!

M!

GIMME A T!

T!

GIMME A C!

C!

GIMME A H!

H!

GIMME AN I!

I!

Yes, it's POMPOMTCHI! And the reason I was pleased to see this was because Pompomtchi is 0-1 care misses from Hineonetchi.

As for Katy, I've been keeping my fingers crossed and double crossed for Young Mametchi. I'll update when we get an evolution!

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:41 AM ( #44 )

BONUS UPDATE!

Just so we know in advance, I wanted to mention that I have recently been caught in a rumour about something called "Tamagotchi Friends". Apparently it's true and it will be released on boxing day! I am so getting one, as I say that "I REALLY want to get a Tamagotchi Friends! If it is based on the Tama-Go, that makes it even better. I absoluely LOVE my Tama-Go! It's a huge hit in my collection. And characters from the P's as well? I can only imagine this getting better. I really can't wait to try it out for myself."  Really, it's weird how Bandai decided to release on BOXING day, and not CHRISTMAS day, as I told everyone on TamaTalk that "I reckon the 24th of December would be a better day for Tamagotchi Friends to be released because then people can get it as a christmas present!"

But yeah, when I get my Tamagotchi Friends, I WILL be logging it.

Edited by XXKayaXX, 20 November 2013 - 10:42 AM.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:25 PM ( #45 )

I'm really pleased to see Katy as a teen now. Why? Because now she's an OBOTCHI!! I said Young Mametchi but Obotchi? Wow...

However, at the same time, I have to say that I am REALLY upset right now with people who keep saying HORRIBLE, DISCRIMINATORY, OFFENSIVE, NEGATIVE, FOUL, CRUDE AND SPITEFUL things about the Tamagotchi Friends like:

"So The Tamagotchi Friends is a disappointment but to be FAIR if we support it and help it thrive we may get a color one eventually and better ones down the road. If we let it die thats it for tamagotchi..."

"So it's really just another freaking tama-go. Tamago 2.0. You aint getting my money bandai. Idiots."

"got my tamagotchi friends too. i'm... not thrilled. it does have more to do than a figureless tama-go, but the lack of toys hurts a bit... and the sound too."

"same, since i love items. and even though the old versions dont have items, i still like them more than tama go and tf... i have no idea why."

"no, it has only jewerly which you collect. just that. collect."

"I never expected it to do as much as a colour to be honest x3. And I was right!"

So here's what I'd like to say:

Will you cut it out? If it's not nice, don't say it. Just seriously, stop it.

Edited by XXKayaXX, 20 November 2013 - 02:53 PM.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:33 PM ( #46 )

With Pompomtchi, I decided to, with help from jordboss's AMAZING guide, find the joy stickers to add my total to TWO GENERATIONS RUNNING! Let's get down to it!

And ALREADY, we've found two. Now we need the jump rope, if we can get it. I know it's not that thing you spin around in the air, that was something else. IDK how it can be acquired from the red star seed but we'll keep trying. I've bought 3 packs to keep the show on the road. OK, second attempt...

Edited by XXKayaXX, 20 November 2013 - 02:36 PM.

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:40 PM ( #47 )

I just planted the seed in the ground. Now I have to set the time to 6:59AM, kick back, and cross my fingers...

I set it accordingly, so now we need to wait for her to wake up and now... YES!!!! It's the jump rope! OK, this should do it...

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:48 PM ( #48 )

I started using the item, and many guest characters, such as Pipospetchi, Akaspetchi, Telelin and Grippatchi appeared. Heh, reminds me of that game on the P's where one, two, or three main raisable adults appear and you have to count the characters (press B ONCE for one, TWICE for two, and THREE TIMES for three), it's JUST LIKE THAT, in fact, I THINK THAT'S WHERE THEY GOT THAT GAME'S CONCEPT FROM!!!!!!!!!! OMG, Am I clever to figure that out?!!

Anyway, on Friday, she'll get the 4th one and SET A NEW RECORD!!

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:56 PM ( #49 )

RETURN OF MY V6

And now once again, I'm turning things round to my Tamagotchi Music Star's advantage! But right now it's getting late, so I'll see you tomorrow for our first update!

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:27 AM ( #50 )

I hatched it, but on the first try, I got a girl, so I had to re-set it again. The second time I hatched it, out came Petitchi. So I decided to stick with my favourite name, Oranda. Now then, before I get a thousand PM's asking me where I get the name from, it's from here:

http://www.tamatalk....088-orandatchi/

Jeeze. I really do know it's just that I'm not giving in. At all. But there you go. There's your answer, now please let me start on my update.

Oranda hatched from his egg. He was with me all night, until he became Kuchitamatchi. More info on our next update!

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:58 AM ( #51 )

@Itsumo-nana: Thanks, that's nice to hear, but please could I just say that it's a good idea to talk to members about it in a PM rather than in their log, as stated here:

http://www.tamatalk....rs-logs-please/

Thanks ; )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm doing an update on my TMGC+C. I'm ready to start it up now, following my agreement:

Spoiler

I have just retrieved it, and now I'm ready to go!

OK, one more minute now.

And it's a...BOY!!

OK, I'm ready to update when he's a child!

Edited by XXKayaXX, 21 November 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments