Photo
- - - - -

Where can I find a Tamagotchi iD?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:39 AM ( #1 )

Since I really want a Tamagotchi iD, if anyone knows where I can find one, please tell me. If you have one, tell me where you got it, if you know.

I'd just like to find a decent one for myself, so anyone knows where I can find one, give me an idea.

Replies

Views

Started

06 Nov 2013

Last Post

06 Nov 2013

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:51 AM ( #2 )

What price range can you afford? Used ones tend to be cheaper than brand new ones. You can usually find Tamagotchis on eBay and Amazon...

Here's a good condition one (without the packaging) for $60, free shipping, which is cheaper than some other iDs I have seen.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c3496afb8

I am also sure there are some TamaTalkers who would be willing to sell you their iD; try here:

http://www.tamatalk....ed-color-tamas/

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:03 AM ( #3 )

I have a pink tamagotchi ID, with packaging and manual, no scratches and comes with screen protectors and crochet cover, id be interested in a trade or sale I can take photo's if you are seriously interested ^.^, the reason im trading/selling this one is because I have so many ID'S right now and I want to get other versions of tama <3

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:06 AM ( #4 )

I have a pink tamagotchi ID, with packaging and manual, no scratches and comes with screen protectors and crochet cover, id be interested in a trade or sale I can take photo's if you are seriously interested ^.^, the reason im trading/selling this one is because I have so many ID'S right now and I want to get other versions of tama <3

Of course I'm really interested in your collection. But it sounds like a great idea and I think I'll accept :)

oddsandendswithlove

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:46 AM ( #5 )

ok that sounds great! ill post some pics as soon as I can ^.^

Of course I'm really interested in your collection. But it sounds like a great idea and I think I'll accept :)

oddsandendswithlove

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:49 AM ( #6 )

pming you some photos of the ID hun, cause I don't have  the username next to it yet but ill do proper ones up later ^.^

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:25 AM ( #7 )

ok that sounds great! ill post some pics as soon as I can ^.^

pming you some photos of the ID hun, cause I don't have  the username next to it yet but ill do proper ones up later ^.^

That's great. Thanks a lot! :)

XXKayaXX

• xxkayaxx user photo

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:50 AM ( #8 )

*topic moved to tBay*

Edited by XXKayaXX, 06 November 2013 - 07:51 AM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:31 PM ( #9 )

This topic will NOT be moved to Tbay. You need a new topic, instead it will be closed since you and odds have discussed it before making a tbay topic.

I recommend before making a tbay topic instead.
Tbay topics require payment types, shipping to locations and photos of said trade items.

You must request a new tbay topic with requested items since this was only a question of where and not an "I want to buy" topic.

TM Edit: Agreed - please guys, don't use TamaTalk topics or the TamaTalk PM system to trade/buy/sell your stuff outside of the correct forum area - and outside of the site's rules? Thanks.

Edited by TamaMum, 07 November 2013 - 01:35 PM.