Do you have a big tama collection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha_dhilton

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!

I'm a journalist looking for someone with loads of tamagotchis to show off their collection!

The article would be for a national UK magazine.

Anyone taking part would get paid generously for their time and get to approve the article before it is printed to ensure they are happy.

All it would involve is a quick chat over the phone and for you to email some relevant photos over.

If you would be interested or just have any questions please drop me an email - Natasha @ Cavendish-press dot co dot uk

Thanks,

Natasha x

I have 25 of them but some Tamatalk members have over 100 of them. I could post a picture if 25 was enough but anyway, good luck

my collection is forever growing and is around 163 tamagotchi items ATM and I have more coming ^.^ is mine big enough?

Hi,

Thanks for replying!

Hayden - thanks so much for this, I'm afraid 25 might be a little small for what we had in mind. But good luck with your collection. When it's bigger send me an email :)

Oddsandendswithlove - Thanks! Yeah your collection sounds pretty big! Can you drop me an email? Natasha @ Cavendish-press dot co dot uk

hey, so I have sent an email I hope you received it ^.^ please let me know if you got it or not. I have listed the collection but those aren't all I have more coming lol ^.^

Hi,

Thanks for replying!

Hayden - thanks so much for this, I'm afraid 25 might be a little small for what we had in mind. But good luck with your collection. When it's bigger send me an email :)

Oddsandendswithlove - Thanks! Yeah your collection sounds pretty big! Can you drop me an email? Natasha @ Cavendish-press dot co dot uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back