My V4 won't connect. :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simmie

Reaction score
Bought this used. American V4.

Everything else works; buttons, and it's using a fresh, new batteries. And I make sure to select the right option when connecting, as well. Tried connecting it to my V3 (I have two) and my V2, but nothing happens! It just says 'fail'. any idea why?

I tried once pressing B, yes.

Then I did'nt press B.

either time none worked. Did this multiple times.

Keep pressing B on both tamagotchis. And make sure that they are facing each other, and that you have chosen "others" on both tamagotchis (unless you have two V4s.)

It might be the other units' batteries. Check those.

Edit: And also, make sure that you have selected "Others" instead of v4. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I already mentioned I have done 'other' for both. Thank you both, though.

and I do press B, but it keeps failing. My seller says it might be from shipping damage. thank you all for taking the time to answer. :)

All the batteries on my tamas are new. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you remember to press the reset button when you turned it on? V4s and V4.5s are somewhat glitchy with connecting. I think there's a topic around here somewhere that explains in more detail.

Did you remember to press the reset button when you turned it on? V4s and V4.5s are somewhat glitchy with connecting. I think there's a topic around here somewhere that explains in more detail.
could you explain a bit further, please?

Like would I have to reset my v4 in order to connect? :/

You could try taking the battery out and then putting it back in and then choosing download, then pressing the reset button and downloading again? I think that might be what Kuroi-NekoChan is talking about.

You could try taking the battery out and then putting it back in and then choosing download, then pressing the reset button and downloading again? I think that might be what Kuroi-NekoChan is talking about.
Oh my goodness, it worked!! ;__;

thank you so much bubbles and Neko. <3 now my mimitchi and pyonkotchi (V3) can marry!! QQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back