Choco's Vpet Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
W E L C O M E

This is going to be my new Virtual Pet log.

I hope you guys enjoy and stick around.

There will almost always be pictures, but sadly I do not do that silly dialogue that others do.

If you have any questions about anything, message me.

Thanks for reading! :)

- Choco

HAPPY 1000 POSTS TO ME. <3

November 10th, 2013

v3

I currently have two v3s running and both of them are adults now. On this blue butterfly v3,

I currently have a Tarakotchi named Tyler. He changed into Tarakotchi last night.

I do have to say that he is truly one of my favorite adults. The animations for him is just too cute.

I also bought a ticket last night, but I have no idea where it leads to.

I'm running this v3 in the Generation Hatch, to see if I can get to 99 generations!

We can do this. We got this.

WP_20131109_021_zps92d7995c.png
WP_20131109_026_zpseb6aed65.png
WP_20131109_024_zps4afa3286.png

Stats ::

Weight: 35lbs

Gen: 1

Training: 7

Gotchi Points : 338GP

Growth Chart

v3

This lovely v3 is gren with Hibiscus flowers, I think. He is also a boy currently and his name is Lucas.

Lucas is an adult and a Paparatchi (not the most attractive tamas in the lot, but I love him nonetheless).

I've never actually had this character before so I was quite happy when I got him, but not so much for him.

He just had a baby with a Furawatchi but I will show you guys tomorrow :) He is also on gen 1.

I started him before the generation hatch, but I did not want to reset him, so that's when I started up Tyler.

Last night, I also bought him a ticket and his goes to the UK, I think. It was 4400GP!

WP_20131107_002_zps3899af9c.png
WP_20131109_001_zps13a34d3d.png
WP_20131109_002_zps24f083d1.png
WP_20131109_019_zpsc3ce4931.png

(Sorry if it stretches your screen, it doesn't on mine.)

Stats ::

Weight: 51lbs

Gen: 1

Training: 9

Gotchi Points: 659GP

Lucas-growth_zps64f397ca.png

Last edited by a moderator:
November 11th, 2013

v3

Nothing new with Tyler. Just still a Tarakotchi hanging out.

v3

So, like I mentioned, Lucas had a baby with the lovely Furawatchi/Violetchi/Leaftchi. It was a boy so let's hope Tyler's child is
a girl so they can be potential mates in the future.
Tonight, I plan to check to see if Lucas will leave his dear child.

PicMonkeyCollage_zps68ee8716.jpg

Hey guys! It's been awhile and currently I just unpaused my two v3s.

The same ones from before.

I'll still be trying to get my green flower one to gen 99.

They're both at gen 2 and both are teens.

The Young Mimitchi is a boy named Maru and the Hinotamatchi is a girl named Gemma.

WP_20131207_0031_zps7ad5ef57.png
WP_20131207_004_zpsfd3d916b.png

December 9th, 2013

Nothing much happened at all today.

(Gemma weighs A LOT btw)

but Maru changed into Bill! I wish there was a saxophone item, that'd be hilarious to see haha.

5xtrnl.png

January 15th, 2014

Sorry, I keep disappearing.

So I started up my Angel a few days ago.

Currently she is a Kuriten and is age 4. (I tried to get Ginjirotenshi but it did not work out)

kkW0vBY.jpg
lCm07bG.jpg
4DTnpuy.jpg

January 17th, 2014

I plan to start up my ID L later today, but until then I shall give a brief update on my little Angel.

She's currently 6 days old, and has no training and no tenshi points.

I kinda forgot how these things work so everytime her happy or hungry goes all the way down, I lose TP.

One time I let the bat accidentally take her candy and that's how she lost her training points.

Since I've been at school, I've missed the other chances to gain more training.

January 17th, 2014 - Continued

ID L

So, I did start up my ID L. The egg hatched and it turned into a lovely boy.

Since I restarted my tama, I had to get new downloads but I didn't do too many.

I got a nice background for the winter and two games.

He's currently a boy, Kaubotchi.

uyn3r.jpg

Angelgotchi

So, my lovely little Angel evovled today!

She evolved into twins (split into two beings, weird), Futagotenshi!

So, hopefully they can live for up to two weeks! That is my goal.

24wvgo3.jpg

March 18th, 2014

Hey guys! I'll be back to logging shortly!

I think I'll be starting up my Nano Baby until I pay and get for an Umino.

I miss logging and everything!

Continued...

March 18, 2014

I started up my Nano Baby.
I just got this precious little guy a few days ago and I did run it for a about a day but I had to stop.

I restarted it and got a precious baby girl that I named Violet.

Soon I will be purchasing an Umino from Old School Tama so hopefully I'll have the to run for you guys~ :)

So until then, I will be running my Nano Baby.

xOaOhsB.jpg
5Z1Ouoj.jpg

pbVe4BG.jpg
H2t8YF2.jpg

PVz7ENQ.jpg
EkFydJi.jpg

March 20, 2014

The batteries in my Nano Baby died but luckily I'm also running my v5!
I guess I didn't take very good care of them so they evovled into the Petite Family (from under feeding).

They're really cute and I've never seen one of the animations that they do (see below)

YqYqJaq.jpg
aMS7BDU.jpg

x6IcJiO.jpg

March 23, 2014

So the petite family got married off and had one boy and one girl.
Now they are a Bakutchi and an Ichigotchi~

I also started up my music star who started off with a UFO toy and a violin. He's a boy, a Kuribotchi, named BJ.

MyYmLaQ.jpg
UT2uh5h.jpg

wSDGMra.jpg
MKlkxQK.jpg

Oh yes~ I also started the Digimon Unlimited app and the VPET app (which is Digimon v1-5 or 6 I can't remember)

Here they both are c:

f6p1XkL.jpg
6dOSbsh.jpg

Koroman and Dorimon

Nice to see you running VPET and Digimon Unlimited! I also like your progress thus far on the Music Star and the V5.

By the way, that's actually Dorimon you've got on DU, not Gigimon. Depending on how well you take care of him, you'll end up with DORUmon, Ryudamon, or Dracomon. All three have some really nice evolution lines. I can link you to a growth chart for DU if you need it - but be warned that the chart's quite massive as it needs to cover nine eggs.

If you need help with either app, you know who to ask. :)

Nice to see you running VPET and Digimon Unlimited! I also like your progress thus far on the Music Star and the V5.

By the way, that's actually Dorimon you've got on DU, not Gigimon. Depending on how well you take care of him, you'll end up with DORUmon, Ryudamon, or Dracomon. All three have some really nice evolution lines. I can link you to a growth chart for DU if you need it - but be warned that the chart's quite massive as it needs to cover nine eggs.

If you need help with either app, you know who to ask. :)
I actually sent you a message on TZ lol I was wondering if there are any other apps?

Oh and darn it! I couldn't find out who he is. Im not super keen on all the digimon out there.

I've also never ran a digimon before so I've been reading guides like this one for version one and this one for the Unlimited

Any tips for this new Digimon tamer?

You asked for DU tips? I've got plenty to go around.

-First and foremost, I would suggest staying away from the online battle function right now, as there are quite a few players who got their Digimon powered up beyond the limits of the app. (In other words... the ones I just mentioned are cheaters.) If you do decide to go online, most players with the TA designation in their username are part of a group called the Tamer Alliance, and they all play legit and are nice people all around. This group includes yours truly - I go by the username "WarOmni TA" on the battle server.

-The search training where you scan barcodes and QR codes to battle a computer controlled Digimon does indeed count towards your battle count. You will need at least 30 battles (Not all of them have to be wins), a high win ratio (Above 60% is preferred), and good care to pass the fourth (Champion) and fifth (Ultimate) levels. Certain Digimon also have an extra level after the sixth (Mega) which requires 100 battles total and only one care mistake or less.

-The Jogres option (Also known as DNA Digivolving) in the connect menu comes in real handy if you want to raise certain Digimon off of your current natural line, or if you want to obtain special Digimon only available this way. Example - say you ended up with DORUmon from your Dorimon. If you raise DORUmon to Alphamon for example, search for an Ouryumon online and you'll be able to obtain another evolution via the Jogres option. The same thing applies if you raise an Ouryumon - he can also Jogres with Alphamon for the same result.

This should cover the basics. If you need more help, feel free to ask. :)

April 26th, 2014

Alright guys! Here I am with an update :) I'll try to update more than just once a week, but its when I have time to upload photos and everything since I get lazy :p

Tamagotchi G1

So I got Tamatchi has a teen a few days ago and finally today, at age 7, he evolved into Ginjirotchi! I actually got him! I'm so happy. Little Bun Bun is too cute.

PURWzjn.jpg

Tamagotchi P's

Alright guys so my little Ran got married to Rightchi!
They had a cute little boy and now he is Turtletchi! :)

HVYrfgG.jpg
Xd7CRFM.jpg

dEKXKtY.jpg
0CrCtD5.jpg

AExl7Pw.jpg
ebjTQL2.jpg

And here is Gen 1's growth chart. PP stands for "Puzzle Pieces".

RmdbMb4.png

Latest posts

Back