I've got one in mind, but this topic could go without it for a little while
Thought this topic was a good idea, so hhhhhere you go with the rules and stuff.
- no wacked-out words (nothing you wouldn't want your mom seeing) or anything ridiculously flamboyant
- must give all or most meanings/connotations (positive or negative)
- describe origin of word, if applicable
- must be for the English language
- anything else I didn't mention is open for interpretation
Compound words are acceptable, but try to be original.
A word you create does not have to be super-serious in the sense that you don't have to support it as a word. For example, if I wrote up and clearly defined a word for, say, a story of mine (maybe where a character coins the term themselves in-story), that would be fine. Don't have to go around treating it as if it were a real word. But, in the end, language is what you make it, so it's fine if you choose to do so.
Ooh, now to work on presenting mine... I've got the whole shebang planned, huehuehueh