Question for you girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a girly room?

• yes

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • kind of

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • I don't have my own room, but it would probably be girly if I could help it

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I don't have my own room, but it would probably be not-girly

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I don't care (neither yes nor no, because you didn't put thought into what went in your room

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Reaction score
yep

"whut the heck did you mean by girly, you fool"
you know what I meant

Last edited by a moderator:
My bed is pink and my curtains are all girly and my lamp is girly and I have kitten posters all over my wall.

I do not want it to be girly, but I cannot hide the truth. XD

My room does not indicate anything about my personality, I sleep in it and that's all it's for. I have a dolphin tapestry, a dolphin poster and a Minecraft calendar, and that's about it. It's neither girly nor un-girly, it's just a room. :p

Reactions: Box
My room isn't "girly" but I couldn't imagine a guy having a room like it lol.

If I could afford to completely redo my room, it would probably be more girly than it is now though

I share a small room with my future husband, so I can't make it girly even if I wanted to. We both have plushies on our bureau, and the room is colored more masculine than feminine.

Everything in my room is either green or black and decorated with either video game, Transformers, anime, or superhero stuff. Those are all kind of "boy-ish" things. But at the same time I have a lot of plushies, a jewelry box sitting out, a small assortment of makeup on my desk, and my purse hanging up on a hook so you can tell a girl uses this room.

I've never really liked girly things, even when I was little. I used to think it made me weird until I discovered on the internet that a lot of guys think it's pretty awesome that a girl watches Batman and plays Mortal Kombat.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing even a little girly about my room is the pink wallpaper. I haven't really thought about the state of my room, or how it's decorated, it just has a white desk with a white bed and a white nightstand and a white bureau...I suddenly just realized how bland it is XD.

My room has mostly with black and white things. I recently moved into a new house, so yeah. There's some items in there that I have no clue about.

21e11zd.png

Mine is the most plainest, undecorated room you could get, I don't even try to make it look interesting but that doesn't bother me.

I just have random things tacked to my wall, including a pulley I made with an empty Mountain Dew bottle cut in half, and dental floss on the ceiling.

My room is semi girly I guess...

I do have stuffed animals virtually everywhere and my walls are covered with pictures of hot guys in bands.

I think that may be the only girly things about it.

The rest of my room is decorated with plastic skeletons and bats.

I have two rooms. I used to sleep with my mother for a long time (until I was 14 I think) so we slept in a bedroom with a double bed. It doesn't have a theme but there are many paintings and some buddhism related stuff (my mom's stuff, i'm an atheist). My other room was originally my room but it doesn't have a bed anymore, it's just a mess with a computer, lizard tank, cages with chinchillas and an armchair.

I have a room that I spend a lot of time with my fiance in, so instead of pink I have a turquoise duvet. I have white furniture and kinda peach walls and a pink office chair.

My shelf is my pride and joy, I have my MLP stuff on it, I have my Hello Kitty stuff, photos of friends, and my Gotchi Figures :) It is my favourite thing in the room.

My fiance also has an irrational hatred of ornamental pillows (lol) so the ones I used to use before I met him (like 2 years ago) are now on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back