Weird things you did as a kid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWars9

Reaction score
I'm soo bored, so I'm doing all these "As A Kid" topics cause I find it interesting!! :D

Anyways, I'll tell you one thing.

In 2003 up until 2004, me and my mom used to eat at Wendy's a lot, we never ate in after I freaked out cause I saw a fly in the window so we ate in the car. Way before that however, I used to throw my french fries at the ground and a couple seconds later a huge tornado of seagulls would start flying down at that spot xD I did it when I was in the car too and they would do the same thing, it was sooo funny xDD Yes, I was the crazy seagull girl then.

i used to stare at the washing machine and get entertained by it. i also used to shake my hands at the speed of the washing machine xD

i ate pizza with 2 sticks, like how chinese people eat rice with sticks. once i dropped the pizza on my clothes by accident with the sticks, since then I'm not allowed to eat pizza with sticks anymore, and idk where the sticks have gone xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I always used to dance up and down the hall way, pretending I was in high school musical... until one day I spun into the clothes horse and it fell on top of me :eek:

I remember doing front roll after front roll all along the carpeted area of my house, and once I got to one end I would turn around and do it again. I roll all over the floor until I got nauseous sometimes XD

I did it all the time actually

I used to always watch TV with closed captions on. I don't know why. It annoyed my family members because whenever they used the TV after I had they'd need to turn the captions off. I guess that's what lead to me liking to watch subtitled anime. I'd probably still watch my TV with captions on if only they worked with an HDMI connection.

Omg...well... I used to follow all the kids around the school but I never spoke to them I just stared at them haha and I told my FEMALE teacher that I loved her and could I kiss her shoes and asked how old she was, she said 102 and I believed her :L

When I was in pre-school my mom would always make me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before school and I hated them but didn't want to tell her so I always took two bites while she was looking, then threw the rest behind the CD stand because I couldn't reach the garbage can. This happened for a long time (year, maybe?) until one day my mom was cleaning and found all the moldy PB&J sandwiches behind the CD stand and then started making me turkey sandwiches, which I really liked.

Tamafan325, it's so weird, I did those 2 things too, walking up and down the stairs and walking only with my knees and holding my feet with my hands...we must be from the same family XD

EDIT: Oh, and I also did back-flips from the top of my couch to the ground, tried walking on the little wooden bar at the top of my couch like a balancing beam and jumping high enough to touch the ceiling, putting my webkinz down the laundry shoot, and tying them on the blades of my fan and turning it on...

made money off other kids during primary

"hey, dad, lend me a dollar"
*goes to school*
*finishes work in a fourth of the time of the other students*

*folds dollar into something interesting; say, a ring with Washington's face on it or a shirt 'n tie*

*sells it for two*

*makes money by buying and selling (refurbishing stuff kids like)*
*comes back home at the end of the day with enough money to buy box of lollipops (actually, an upwards of twenty dollars on some days)*

*comes to school the next day with box of candy and sells them at ridiculous prices*
*"hires" peers and gives all of them wages so small as to be only 5% of gross income combined*

*repeat*

*saves half the money and donates the rest*

and then, middle school... ah, so many stories to be told

Oh jeez...to add to that I've been looking at my old posts on here and well...no comment here. But I was really young back when tamatalk was fairly new, I'm talking round about 2006 time and if you are also an old time member, well I won't need to explain how weird I was back then haha! Feel free to laugh at my past many "tantrums" that took place in here as I was only maturing. Don't worry, I'm perfectly normal now! Well, maybe not completely but who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back