Have You Ever Been on TV?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonboy10

Reaction score
Just wonderin'.

Back in 2009 or so I helped out with a local charity and got interviewed. Sadly mine was the one that they cut short. Y'know, when someone says a few words and then they cut the audio where you can still see them talking for a few seconds. Still a good day! :D

Has anyone else been on TV?

I've been interviewed a couple times. Once in primary school, once in middle

Wasn't much to me, but I heard a lot of "whoa, man, you were on the newz"

Yeah, in 7th grade I got interviewed during an Earth Day celebration. I didn't really care because I didn't actually have TV...

but then it got put online. Awkward, embarrassing, etc:

Q: "What does Earth Day mean to you?"

A: "Um...uh...it means that we should take care of the earth."

Yup. In 5th grade there was a program about my school, and I was captured eating with my friends. XD

Yeah, in 7th grade I got interviewed during an Earth Day celebration. I didn't really care because I didn't actually have TV...

but then it got put online. Awkward, embarrassing, etc:

Q: "What does Earth Day mean to you?"

A: "Um...uh...it means that we should take care of the earth."
at least you were nice in answering the question given ;P

Yep... I was on an environmental conservation commercial about a decade ago for "Clean Up Australia Day", once.

Around the same time, I was also on a brochure (and commercial, I believe) for what I think was a wildlife park of sorts... it was something to do with nature, anyway. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
In Elementary I was filmed in a crowd of other schoolers. I got really excited but ended up not even being able to even find myself on TV.

I was in honors chorus and we sang for the county commissioners and they had us each say our names to the camera. Of course I tripped up and made a fool of myself but you know :p

Reactions: Box
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back