Anybody seen this tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgcursed

Reaction score
Hello! Help me, please! Have anybody seen such tamagotchi?
3832602.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Looks like a Dinkie Dino fake

Thank you. But is an original tamagotchi. He's from the 90s. This is my dinosaur from 1997 year. There is a vertical menu. There is a rapid growth mode. It is very simple and I saw him only few times. I can draw some of its peculiarities.

Does it say 'my sweet pet'?

I have one of those, a multipet with dinkiestyle menu. Very, very lowcare, after day 1 it poops 1 time a day, you feed it once, and that's it.

If you just want a vpet to hang out with, and don't want to care a lot, it's a cute pet.

Thank you. But is an original tamagotchi. He's from the 90s. This is my dinosaur from 1997 year. There is a vertical menu. There is a rapid growth mode. It is very simple and I saw him only few times. I can draw some of its peculiarities.
no it isnt. It's not original or a tamagotchi. it is a dinkie dino clone.

Reactions: Box
One person saw it only once) It was my first tama. I want to find it

Reactions: Box
Ahh.. nostalgia, I know the feeling. I'll keep my eyes open for you. Is there anything else you know about it? (Country where you bought it, packaging, year, brandname, anything?)

Interesting! Ive seen dinkie clones, but never with that button arrangement!

I bought it in 1997 (september). Ukraine. Packing was look like as a Dinkie Dino pet, but may differ. It had a white color. One girl from my country had a simular tamagotchi (pink color). This picture that you can see on the beginning of this topic (green color of tamagotchi), I took from one german blog a few years ago. But owner of this blog deleted it soon. Year ago one girl saw simular tamagotchi on the ebay (uk; pink color). Nobody didnt see this tamagotchi again. I want it! It was my first tamagotchi and I want it so much as a Rikou No Koibito!

Ahh.. nostalgia, I know the feeling. I'll keep my eyes open for you. Is there anything else you know about it? (Country where you bought it, packaging, year, brandname, anything?)

I was selling my spare RNK some time ago. Shame you didn't appear then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back