Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:14 PM ( #1 )

The second film of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire premieres in London (UK) on 11 November 2013. (20-21-22 Nov across rest of Europe / USA/Asia/Australasia).

Any fans looking forward to seeing how the film makers develop the characters and storyline and wonder how it will compare to the book?

What scenes do you hope will live up to your imagination / ideas from reading the book?

• SamJJE101, Amat Gotchi and KeroPyontchi like this

Replies

Views

Started

17 Nov 2013

Last Post

18 Nov 2013

KeroPyontchi

• keropyontchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:16 PM ( #2 )

YES! I am SO exited for this! I'm looking forward to seeing how the arena looks in the movie and compare it to how I imagined it :)

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:18 PM ( #3 )

I still have't read the book series yet ( :angry: ), but I'm SO excited for the second film. I've already heard some things about the plot of course, but I feel that seeing it rather than reading it for the first time will be better, because I won't be disappointed when it doesn't live up to the book, as of course it will not. :)

pokemonboy10

• pokemonboy10 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:23 AM ( #4 )

I'm looking really forward to this. I haven't read the books, but I have watched the first movie, and I loved it. I can't wait to see how the story continues. I don't even really look forward to movies, but there's an exception for this one!  :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hunger games, catching fire, katniss