Photo
* * * * * 1 votes
NO COMMENTS

Momo and His Tamas

• Please log in to reply

Momothebowler

• momothebowler user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:56 PM ( #1 )

Hello people of this world i am starting this log to start a enjoyable log to read aboutmy tamas and me they do talk and steal my tablet. I have told then to mease you guys on here by doing this*(thier name) and them speaking* untill i can get color by using my comp so you get the point so wait and see what sin store. I do have school... so beware.

Replies

Views

Started

18 Nov 2013

Last Post

24 May 2014

Momothebowler

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:57 AM ( #2 )

Hey guys sorry fornot posting for 2 days ive been busy with school and bowling team. I made varsity. HS sport. Im going to run my idl i think thats what it is as i said they do speak. So i will start it after team. Gotta get some sleep. Just wanted you guys to know thats what im going to start. I couldnt tell you thecharecters unless i know them off hand. So see yall later with the start of the beggining.

Momothebowler

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:58 AM ( #3 )

Correction. Team today. Ends at 5:00 so beware

Momothebowler

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:26 PM ( #4 )

Starting the ps i think thats what it is yeah. I just started i got a egg i hope its a tamagotchi... its hatching.its a girl. Yessss. So hungry and unhappy.
*goo goo*
go sit down and play with your toys.
*goo goo?*
oh yeah you no toys. Go out side then im blogging.
*goo goo. Stroms off mad..*
have fun. Well you see shes happy. Decided to name her April.
*goo. Runs inside and chats with Momothebowlers freinds.*
hey get off. Stay off.
*good bye*
yeah you said your first words so yes.
~Momothebowler, April~
notice: pictures coming soon

Momothebowler

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:13 PM ( #5 )

Sorry for saying idl i had to change the tamagotchi because of school. Its too hard to bring it to school because i dont want people to make fun of me so i can puase the v6 ;). So yeah i got a boy with a hilocopter and a guitar. So im going to name him alex sob sob alex. Sorry too painful to talk about alex. Talk to you later alex. Sorry off topic sorry. Pm me too find out who alex was/is. So alex the now one im playing games with be back later.

Momothebowler

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:48 PM ( #6 )

Kuchitamatchi you may be like what or who. But thats what Alex evolved into. The good health child. Going for Mametchi... sniff Alex. Sorry zoned out Alex i wish you were here and didnt leave. No one wants to know who Alex is not thos Alex the older one? Pm me. I am friends to all until proven guilty. So just wanted to update yall. I wayched the evolution of Alex. Cant wait for school New Alex cant waiteither. N Alex is the now Alex B Alex is before now Alex ok got it. Its confusing until you pm me. So quick update bye. Update tommorow bye.

Momothebowler

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:08 AM ( #7 )

Hey peoplefinally awake and done bowling playing wii with my best friend so far were tied at wii play and the tamas are just relaxing. So just hanging out. Cant wait for alex to go to preschool. So bye peace out.

Momothebowler

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:26 AM ( #8 )

Hinotamatichi alex grew up into. Cant belive i already have 100 veiws. Thanks and alex is tell you guys something. Here he is.
*thanks for the veiws everyone expect biger updates. I cant wait for music school.bye..*
well like he said bye.

Momothebowler

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:35 AM ( #9 )

So alex has been getting tons of things... shoot stats ive forgot the stats.
tone:263
rhythm:239
original:366
yep thats it going up.

Momothebowler

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:23 PM ( #10 )

Alex is mametchi 2nd place in the music world. Im sorry to say i must put this log into puase sorry. Alex has seemed to slipped out of my hands. So sorry wait for next post.

Momothebowler

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:59 PM ( #11 )

Hi people who read this sorry for it being such a long time. I astilbe don't have Alex back but I do have bob the tamagotchi life cough cough #app
Right now I don't know or have any clue bout the names or types of the tamagotchi bob but he is a boy and is or has good training path. I'll find a way to post pictures!

Momothebowler

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:18 PM ( #12 )

Thanks everyone for all of the support while I was gone. It was a lot of it. I have over 300 view for 10 post. Still no computer stuff yet. I'll get pics and stuff up soon I hope. Alex is about to leave. He has gotten married and has a girl. So personal message (pm) me for names I should use. I'll go by the 1 I like or the 1 that shows up most. We'll this log will become better when his baby girl is here! So yeah!!!! We'll see ya
~see ya ya'll I'll log later or tomorrow. We'll see ya guys momo had to go and get stuff done. And the baby names I'll also post the name/s of people on this log for the names I choose. So submit a name by pm too me. If that name is chosen your now mentioned on this log. See ya guys and gals~

~momo, Alex~

Momothebowler

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:57 AM ( #13 )

Thanks for all the support. Hayjina is the name. Thanks twiligotchi, BlueCheeseMonkey, and Rainbow Dazz. And also Eternal Mametchi Fan for giving some other names i liked. Thanks again for the support. Even alex liked all the names. Thanks. Ill be back when its just hayjina.

Momothebowler

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:57 AM ( #14 )

Hey guys heres a update. Im starting a group hatch. And if you want to join hayjina and me in the group hatch just post and comment and be ready to start next teusday! End of the school year hatch here we/i come!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments