What Video Game Console?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What Next Gen. Video Game home console are you looking forward to or planning to buy or get? A PS4, Wii U, or an Xbox One? Tell me what console you want and why you want it. Also for the console of choosing tell what new or upcoming games you want to play. Remember to respect others opinions.

I would most likely want a Wii U because you can play it away from the TV! Wii was good because there were some really nice games but I prefer gaming in private. :D So yeah, Wii U interests me the most. :)

I would love to have a Wii U! They have the best games and you can play as your Mii! I would totally recommended the Wii U.

I'd like a Wii U. I've always been more of a Nintendo gamer. The games I'm interested in are ZombiU, New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, Sonic Lost World, Wonderful 101, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Super Mario 3D World, Rayman Legends, Mario Kart 8, Citizens of Earth, and the new Smash Bros.

I have a PS3, a Gamecube and a WiiU. From FAR, I prefer the Gamecube. :wub:

The WiiU is good too but it's not very powerful and the Gamepad is so huge o_O the PS3 mainly has boy games.

"Boy games". Lol. Sexist console.

I will get none of them. 8) I just use PC and "older" consoles like DS. Although I think the Wii U and PS4 would be better than Xbox One (Xbone?)...
Haha I know girls can play ''boy games''... But all those wresting and killing games don't really excite me (even tho I love fighting irl haha).

It's hard to choose, I only have a PS2, a Wii and a DS. I think it'd be a cross between the Wii U and Xbox One - the Wii U seems nice, and I want to try out the Xbox One because I never owned an Xbox console. :)

I'm getting none (the only home console I own is an used Wii- never used it because it doesn't work...), I have a gba, dsi and a 3ds though.

But if I was able to get one, it'd be a Wii U or a PS4, but most likely the Wii U.

I'd get neither of them to be honest...

I'm planning on buying those old school consoles like Atari and those tabletop arcade games :)

At least there not as complicated to set up like the newer consoles

Oh yeah, and I'd love to get a 3DS XL! Those things are at the TOP of my wish list for Christmas!
(Maybe that big fat present that looks like the shape of a 3DS XL Special edition might be one!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
We are a playstation family lol. We currently have PS3 and plan on doing PS4 way down the road when prices drop. We mostly play Resident Evil games.

I got wii U earlier this year and a ps4 for christmas! Loving both of them. For wii u I got nintendo land, zombiu, cloudberry kingdom & skylanders swap force. For ps4 all I got so far is knack & killzone shadow fall.

Oh yeah, and I'd love to get a 3DS XL! Those things are at the TOP of my wish list for Christmas!

(Maybe that big fat present that looks like the shape of a 3DS XL Special edition might be one!!!)
Did you get one? I love my 3ds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back