When you were younger, how did you carry your pets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claiken

Reaction score
Were they in your pocket? On your belt loops (Like the nano packages)? On necklaces or lanyards? Had to keep them at home?

just wondering.

I used the belt loops mostly but with some necklaces as well.

I carried my V4 in my handbag when I was 8 and such. Then I eventually got a lanyard with my V5.5 and used that as well. :)

I think when I was really little I just usually had it in my hand but then when I got my V3 I had it on my belt loop and that's how it ended up in the wash :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I bring mine to school when my mum found it. I carried it on a keychain around my neck on mute and pretended it was a USB.it's actually still on the same keychain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore them around my neck. I don't do that anymore. I'm afraid they'll get damaged.

I had it on a string around my wrist because I always dropped it XD, eventually I cut it because It was annoying XD

Reactions: Box
When I was younger I'd wear them ALL around my neck on a lanyard. I think I had about 5 tamas then, and when I walked they'd rattle a lot. My dad said I looked like Mr. T :p

Haha, virtual pets weren't allowed in classes. But outside classes they'd be hooked to my purse zip, and I always had purses with a lot of pockets so it was probably slipped into a side pocket too sometimes.

My finger

and when you're doing a lot of stuff, that becomes something of a sport

I only had a V3 that I carried around on a lanyard. I would hook it on my backpack at school, and since we had open cubbies, I would check on it from across the room and pretend to get a pencil when I needed something.

i used to carry mine in my pocket but the chain would hit the casing and make noises. the teacher made me empty my pockets when she heard it and she took it off me for the day. i still wanted to have my tama with me so i tied a hair tie around it to hold the chain in place. it worked too! she never caught me again.

I put my P1 on a neon colored (pink and purple) string so I could hang it around my neck as a necklace. I don't think I'd ever do that nowadays in fear of somehow damaging it, but it was very handy at the time.

i wear mine on the lanyard i found it with. i found my only non-broken one right noway a hospice with a lanyard, so thats how i wear it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back