Itsumo-nana's log! <33

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsumo-nana

Reaction score
I think I'm more going to hold than have a log, like we hold a journal. A journal all about Tamagotchis, how sweet! &lt;3

This is mainly for record-purpose actually; I never remember much and anyways, who's gonna read this boringess? B)

So I'm Itsumo-nana... Itsumo is Japanese for Always/forever and Nana's my nickname, and it happens to also be a real Japanese name so I'm happy!! ^^ ((It also means a girl that's what I'm not going to write here in french -/ way less charming indeed.).

I've ordered a pink P's on CDjapan (49.25$ exactly, writing because I wouldn't remember haha) on Saturday night, like 3 hours before leaving to this restaurant/bar to watch GSP's fight again Hendricks (they let me enter the bar area even tho I'm 14 and theres this 18+ rule; I heard some rude men laugh and comment on how I was so young, and yes the fact that I was wearing a ballerina-like pink skirt didn't help-). I was so happy when I succeded in convincing mom and when dad pressed the Buy Now button in Paypal!!!

I've also ordered a white Tama-Go off a seller on Amazon.com, on Sunday night. Costed me 20.44$ and I was reallyreally super happy because the tama was supposed to be PINK but then on Tuesday, the seller emails me telling me they've made a mistake and that they only have white and green Tama-Gos left, that there no longer are pink ones in stock, that they're so sorry and all the usual fake-sorryinglyness. I told them I'd get a white one then and they shipped it Wednesday night, along with a free gift (I think it's going to be a lanyard; and I also think all buyers get a free gift, so that's not a we-are-sorry gift at all).

I'm still really excited to get it tho :wub: The white one's really cute too. And it has Kuchipatchi, I love Kuchipatchi!! :lol:

My bro ordered his own green Tama-Go this afternoon, won a bid. He paid 17.45 for his, and it's used... It looks new on the pictures actually, but pictures can lie with the lighting and all. I think he got a good price, but not the best. Will have to log about it when it arrives from GB.

Hmm also... YES I found this cute V5 Cookie Dough design but the seller denies all my best offers without even commenting... Gave him a last and final price, we'll see what happens next!

Will log some more once I receive a Tama :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mr.Log, I'm back with some great news!!

Yep this dumb seller on EBay FINALLY accepted my best offer for the Cookie Dough design V5 I was dying for. 13.50$... It's used and she says it has scuffs and scratches but the screen seems fine and it's still really nice, I'm happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back