Knredy's Corner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Box

Reaction score
Pffft, original name, no? :p

Thought I'd try logging

nothing to lose, right?

Probably won't be anything of particular interest here; just me, talking about stuff like what evolutionary route I'm interested in taking, pictures of my Tamagotchi, so on... This log probably isn't going to focus on Tamagotchi exclusively, either

just relax and listen to whatever I have to link

casual is the theme here

~

Think I'll hatch something today.

:lol:

^completely unnecessary tilda is cliché and distasteful

ANYWHO
yeah
crochet
stufffffffffffffffffffffff

*slaps links on table* song

totally random song

thinking about 12 Years a Slave (excellent portrayal of the book--highly recommend you all watch it)

working on hylian crest bracelet (made of embroidery floss)

planning on working out a preferred evolutionary path for the even generation of my debugged V3

kinda want a V2

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why debugged?"

People ask why I choose to leave my V3 debugged and have it on pause most of the time.

If it's debugged, I can go into hyperspeed and cycle through life cycles whenever I want at whatever pace I want.

For example, say I want some extra cash or I'm bored and have a real hankering for a relatively mindless minigame. Problem: don't have a hungry or overweight Tamagotchi to exercise. Easily solved by a press of the C button.

Maybe I suddenly want to have an adult so I can hear some of those little tracks that play when you select an intsrument. Maybe I spontaneously decided that I am done with whichever generation and I want to start another.

Perhaps I want to grow into a certain adult and need to monitor the number of care misses, or catch every time my character cries or takes a dump to increase training.

A multitude of perks become apparent once you connect those two little semicircles, my friends ^_^

Thanksgiving Day will soon be upon us, I'm gushing, and I'm ecited for reasons other than getting to stab a dead bird (which has some quite tasty vegetables shoved into its anus) with a fork and ohhhhhhh, myyyyyyy, I clicked on a tbay topic by accident because everything

two very wonderful things

two

and that reminds me of something totally random that has nothing to do with this post: the three Tamagotchi I remember coveting: *coughcough* plus color and V4 #4989382932 *cough* now that that's out of the way, the ones I have wanted more... the version threeeeee (threeeeee) conneciton wiht the bubbles design, the V2 with candy lollipops, and the poster child of the connections.... the original connection, version one... my need for the little pixels will never cccceeease, seemingly

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, but time--thou are a heartless **** (jk, there's nothing in the place of those asterisks in my mind)

I love

the old

and (unrelated)

I love

the connections

they are how I got into Tamagotchi

and, man

I gotta stop freaking out :lol:

TO LET TIME MAKE THE DECISION
OR TO LET MYSELF AND THAT HUNK OF CIRCUITRY I CALL A PHONE MAKE THE DECISION RIGHT NOW?

You know, I think I'll spin a tale around the V2

I played around with Jump for about two minutes and'd already learned more from that than any guide I've seen to date, so here're my findings:

• Obviously, as many of you have figured out, speed is key--when a circle's highlighted, you press the corresponding hard button as quick as you can
  • Initially, I thought the max was 50, since I'd hit all three times on my first attempt, but if you really nail those three hits you get the standard fanfare and 100 GP to match (Do all these games yield 100 GP?)
  • No, you can't push the flag off-screen :rolleyes:
  • If you hit only once, you get 15 GP*
*unsure, as I hit the second time once and I gained 15

hit it on the third highlight and gained 25? don't remember for certain

I'll keep a better watch on the amount of weight loss to see how your performance in Jump corresponds to pounds lost.

Anywho, I put that aluminum foil in, as you can see here: https://puu.sh/5Mu7f

There's a first-gen Oyajitchi. I debugged immediately (in only a few seconds, if I may brag), and decided I'd wanted an Oyajitchi named Rodge

Here's my current pet, a Kinakomotchi named Johan: https://puu.sh/5MKwG

Fitting names, wouldn't you say?

...Yeah, I've no taste

More on Jump:

• One can push past the flag
  • One can gain 50 GP without hitting all three times (gotta be speedy, tho)
  • Speed, speed, speed <.<
  • Correlation can be seen between weight loss and points gained?

one O (two X) - 72
two O (one X) - 270
three O - 900
one O (two ∆) - 180
two O (one ∆) - 450
two ∆ (one X) - 27
three ∆ - 45
mix - 90

slot

Latest posts

Back