Tamagotchi ID L in Australia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuschiii

Reaction score
This is a really exciting story, and I didn't know where to post this, so I am posting it here. Admin, please move if I have popped this in the wrong place. :wub:

This is also a photo heavy post. I apologize I couldn't resize the photos from my phone.

So, today my boyfriend (Patrick) and I were shopping late this afternoon - and we always manage to end up in Toys R Us, just for fun, and to have a look around. Patrick and I wandered into the aisle that has a lot of Pokemon merchandise, and we were looking through some things and having a good old chat.

Suddenly, Patrick yelled "Micky!" and I turned around and let out the biggest gasp - THERE WERE TAMAGOTCHI ID L ON THE SHELVES!

I took photos, because I was 100% sure people on here would think that I am lying. :D I don't make this stuff up, guys!

On shelf/hanging thingies:

image.jpg

Colours available:
image-1.jpg

I had to buy one!

image-3.jpg

Back of the packaging shows distributor in Australia:

image-2.jpg

And that was my adventure for the day.
If you are in the ACT, Australia, check out Toys R Us in your area of town - they may just stock some. :lol: Better yet, everyone in Australia check out your Toys R Us. You might just get lucky with snaring one!

If you got to the end of this post - congrats. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
D'oh, should have stuck this post on that topic. :D

Yeah, I read about that, that's why I was surprised to see them in Canberra. We have a few Myers here, I might check and see if they have been distributed in the ACT Myer chains as well.

As you can tell by the pictures, they didn't have many, only about 20? Less than that?

Oh well, super excited anyway! :lol:

Yay! They've made it to Toys R Us already! Well, I guess only 20 because they need it in EVERY Toys R Us, so they have to limit it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The English iDL (purple, pink and yellow) was released in Australia at the end of September in Melbourne and Sydney Myer stores, and it was later announced they would be sold in Toys R'Us over the Christmas break.

You can read about it in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/184261-tamagotchi-id-l-possibly-coming-down-under/

Nice to see they're now being sold in other states!

Yay! They've made it to Toys R Us already! Well, I guess only 20 because they need it in EVERY Toys R Us, so they have to limit it :p
Checking out the above link, can't believe Myer has a gorgeous stand for them - and in Toys R Us, they're just shoved on a shelf. :(

not really it all depends on how many toys r us decides to buy for each store they would've sold 20 because it's a Limited product only meant for Christmas that isn't expected to sell as well as it should.
I'm glad you got one kuschii I didn't expect them to be outside of Melbourne and Sydney I checked a nearby toys r us to where I was on the weekend and I couldn't see anything.

They aren't going to be in any Myers Except the Melbourne and and Sydney CBD stores by the way.

Lucky you! They aren't on the Toys R Us site though. :( I hope they go up eventually because I do not live anywhere near a Myer or Toys R Us.

I keep checking in Toyworld at my local mall if they have them in. I live in New Zealand so they might not get here at all. Sure is a shame that now I have a part time job and can pay for new tamas they don't get released here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back