Thanksgiving Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll kick off this thread with my hatchling. Ended up starting my p's up instead. Put some batteries in it, and a girl hatched! Fed her and played with her. Will pst when she evolves.

usbRfs4.jpg

so ill join with my new dinkie dino I got yesterday! :)

here he is getting ready to hatch! hes out! and theres my lil dino :)

image_zpse04f3652.jpg
image_zps8e32b936.jpg
image_zps8f947a0d.jpg

ill keep it updated if anything happens! HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving! I started up my V5 celebrity and got two girls and one boy. Fiona, Grace, and Indian. They're babies right now and we are watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I will post when they evolve. ^_^

2m786m8.jpg
zu4in5.jpg

k0kpyt.jpg
2ro2hhi.jpg

Woops, sorry about the big photos!! the next ones won't be as big. I really don't feel like resizing lol.

Anyways i'd like to introduce Ocean to the hatch! I've never run this shell before, so i thought why not now? I hope i get Pochitchi or Ginjirotchi. I've never received those characters and they're odd gen, so let's see :]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I decided to start up my TMGC+C for this hatch, since I haven't ran it in a long time!

Here's the egg after I popped in some batteries that I got last night!

CAM00353-1_zpsed466a81.jpg

A little boy appeared shortly after this. I took decent care of him in the baby stage and even managed to get our first happy symbol. It went downhill from there...

CAM00363-1_zps22edd4e1.jpg

Soon, he evolved into a Kuribotchi shortly before we left the house to make our family rounds. I bought the tea for him and tried to get another happy symbol, but he only managed to gain lots of weight. When we arrived at my grandparents I forgot to pause him and didn't check on him for about 3 hours. A care miss of course. I fixed him up when we got in the car, but left him alone again for another three hours (I even remembered to pause my other tamas! Doh!). Afterwards, I tried to get the tea stem happy symbol, but now he is just a hefty 60 pounds and has experienced multiple tooth aches. He's sleeping at the moment. I hope to take better care of him tomorrow! Poor guy!

So I didn't realize how scratched up and used this EnTama I got from my friend (who got it off of eBay) was until I attempted to take pictures with it. The shell is nice enough but there are tons of tiny scratches on the screen. :( I'm a bit late to start up (I started around 9:50pm) because I was playing games with my family all day (including the tamagotchi wii game!) Anyway, I'll explain a little bit about the tama for those of you who have never seen one before/don't know the Japanese menus or what they mean.

This is going to be a blind run - I've never run this tama to adulthood before. The last time I took the battery out of it, I had a Nikatchi (worst care female) but hopefully since it's november break I can get something better before heading back to my classes! I also apologize in advance for such huge pictures!! Anyway, I scrounged around my room and found a battery so I popped it into my tama. I forgot how high pitched the noise was compared to my iD L, which I've been running, so I was a bit surprised!

34j7qle.jpg

Anyway, there's not much to report on today - being a baby and all (at 11:00pm even). He's a Mameotchi, meaning that he's from the intelligence family. Unlike on the english v4, where I believe things are measured by discipline, this only has three categories: style points, intelligence points, and kindness points. There are three games and each one grants different points. There are no new games to unlock but they're all really fun imo! The first one is a card flipping game, which appears to be up to chance. You have to get pairs and if you don't the game ends. The second is a game where you have to catch clothes onto the mannequin and avoid the falling poop. The last one (my personal favorite) is a game where you are hammering something and you have to get it just right or else it will break.

Right now his points are:
10 kindness
1 intelligence
7 style

That's all for now! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have found my camera so I won't have to take gross pics from my iPhone. :p

(Once I finished typing this, he turned into a toddler and received a letter, but he fell asleep now so I'll have to look at it tomorrow). Until next time! x

Just a quick update lol. I went the GrandParentals house for Thanksgiving and forgot to bring Ocean along. So she nearly died.. but she held on for the hatch since she just goes hard like that. What a warrior! Anyways, she didn't get any training either, so i think Pochitchi and Ginjirotchi are out of the question since i should get a bad teen later and you can't get either of those characters through bad teens. Only Pochitchi if i get an Oniontchi. But yeah. later

So Fiona, Grace, and Indian evolved on Thanksgiving. Fiona was a Sakuramotchi, Grace was a Tororotchi, and Indian was a Ahirukutchi. But today they became teens! Fiona is a Chamametchi, Grace is a Shelltchi, and Indian is a Mamekatchi. I decided to take them with me to pick out our Christmas tree. It looks great right now! It's weird to think that Christmas is coming...

Yay, post number two!

I didn't get pictures of my little guy in the Kuribotchi stage, because he quickly evolved into a Young Mametchi! He is currently 3 yrs old and weighs only 10 g!. The weight is significant to me because I had him up to 70 g twice over the weekend trying to get him the tea and popsicle stick happy symbols, and I spent forever playing games with him to get his weight down. We still don't have the rainbow watering can and it's snowing so hard outside that I also don't have the four leaf clover or the shooting star happy sign. We do have the happy happy berry one, the food related ones, and the heart shaped cloud! We also remodeled our bedroom over the weekend, but I haven't captured pictures of that either...

CAM00379-1_zpsf3112458.jpg
CAM00380-1_zps6f3a6dd4.jpg
CAM00377-1_zpsfc4c2ed9.jpg
CAM00375-1_zpsb6ea0a3a.jpg

We thought this weird house at the amusement park was going to be fun, but apparently it was terrible... Wonder what happened to my poor guy?

CAM00382-1_zps0e96f7aa.jpg
CAM00385-1_zpsca216785.jpg

4kk3d2.jpg
213oe9w.jpg

Hey guys, well Ocean has been on pause for a bit, as i've been pretty busy, but i did unpause her and i'm ready to update.

Ocean evolved into a marutchi. On v2's and v3's the toddler stage is supposedly determined by the care of the previous parent, i believe this to be true. On the v2, tamas from bad-care parents and eggs turn into marutchi or hitodetchi(starfish). It's been years since i've seen a kuribotchi.

90afmg.jpg
331j2n4.jpg
dat smile doe.

I'm glad i chose to run a v2, they're very simple to navigate, and getting points is harder on v2's as compared to v3's, but i like it that way, your chances of getting desired items in the shop are more luck-based.

As i said in the last post, i came home to an angry Ocean with one hunger heart and no happy, so i'm hoping a get a good teen tommorow, though the chances look grim. I'll post after she evolves.

Partaking in this hatch sort of makes me want to start a log.

Til next time.

2n1s7xy.jpg
xcrfgj.jpg
rrr0jp.jpg

Hello errbody. Ocean is now 2 years old, meaning she evolves in 2 days! She also turned into a Ringotchi, so I still have a shot at getting either Pochitchi or Ginjirotchi. Possum. I also caught up on her training, so I think it should be full by the time she evolves.

I bought her a shovel from the shop, she got an extra 100 points, but sadly the photo showing the money bag didn't transfer from my camera, and now i can't find it lol.

I'm definitely excited to see her adult form, til next time folks!

Yesterday the triplets became adults! Fiona is a Rosetchi, Grace is a Chandelitchi, and Indian is a Pharaotchi. I've been playing lots of games with them lately. Normally when I run my V5 they turn into a neglected family. I hope that doesn't happen this time. :p

ocean evolved into a furawatchi..kinda frustrating considering how many of these things i've had.

So they actually did become the Papara family. But I was able to fix them with Carmelle candy. I also have some great news, INDIAN GOT MARRIED! He had three babies. Wanda, Brandon, and Justin. So it looks like I'm out of the hatch. -_- But I will continue to read everyone's posts. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back