Dream Town Discussion Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Here is a thread for discussing the upcoming TamaTown site, Dream Town! I know it isn't out yet but for now, let's discuss what we'd like to see. ;)

As I've never played on any TamaTown before, I'm really looking forward to this. I assume you'll be able to play as the character you have on your Tamagotchi Friends, of course. I hope it has cute music and maybe some voices? :0 IDK what else to hope for lol. I can't wait to see what it's like \(>.0)/

i agree with Kuchipatchi,i hope it does have a good Messaging system!

and i'm quite keen to see what Dream Town will be! :D

I didn't have a chance to be a part of TamaTown, so I'm looking forward to Dream Town.

Club Penguin's chatting system doesn't tell you when your phrase doesn't get approved :/ I'd prefer something like Wizard101, with different security levels depending on your age! (E, 13+, 18+).

As much as we all would like a better chatting system, the best case scenario will probably be something like club penguin's, but I wont be surprised if it's the same as it was before

Do we have a date in jan? I'm pretty gutted got all excited for Boxing Day release thinking it would open as soon as TF was released :/ only to find out I got to wait longer...

I hope this site will count Greece...

The old tamatown for v4 and v4.5, had also the greek option and generally, before several years tamagotchis were sold and published here in Greece too!

But then, they stopped... the last version released here, was 4.5, and then the sites closed...

I aslo want a vivid interactive site, with many games, and thousands of possible dos...[not just some dum short games...]

Yeah, you have to enter your tamagotchi code... but we still don't know what will it be like in this site, so no worries! :)

I liked decorating my little apartment in TamaTown/Music City, so I hope there will be more of that kind of thing. It would be cool to have multiple rooms to customize, including a garden. Since you have to have the Tamagotchi Friends to play it, maybe there will be expanded features.

OMT (Oh my Tama), I cannot wait! :D good thing I brought a TF that will arrive in Jan, just in time for dream town!

Hopefully you can visit different locations, like the V4 Tamatown (And others) and buy stuff that will go to your Tamagotchi! (Like old Tamatowns, V3, V4, etc.)

CANT WAIT!!!

-Tamacass

Wait! Guests can't play... O.0 I'm soooooo sad >~< Bandai! You just lost me *cries and sends angry letter* that sucks! ;-;

Aw. That's really upsetting how guests cant play even though I have no idea about a guest option *Gets shot*.

If it makes you happy, when I get my TF and get onto Tamatown, I'll take pics! :D ... is that good...?

-Tamacass

Hey, do you think that we would be able to buy items online and it would transport to our Tamagotchi Friends, like other versions? (Never mind, that's a dumb question considering there's no usable items on the TF) It would be cool! Also, I wonder what places we can go to? In the picture, Kiraritchi might be asking for you to do something (Like find one of her belongings). Who knows?

-Tamacass

^That's possiable maybe something like help me in the KiraKira tamamori shop! request and give you an object as a Thank you gift or help her give Yumemitchi something hmmm let's twinkle think everyone!

^That's possiable maybe something like help me in the KiraKira tamamori shop! request and give you an object as a Thank you gift or help her give Yumemitchi something hmmm let's twinkle think everyone!
That's a great idea, Tamastar! Maybe there will be usable items after all.. who knows? AND WHO CARES!!! I'm so excited!!! I wonder what minigames and locations we could go to and play. Imagine if you can go and watch a movie like the V4 tamatown! I cant wait!

-Tamacass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back