Photo
- - - - -

Beware This Seller

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Midorime

• midorime user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:45 AM ( #1 )

I want you guys to beware of this seller: http://myworld.ebay....ithlovepeace777

I was trying to get this item: http://www.ebay.com/...cvip=true&rt=nc

I was going to bid during the last minute or so, when the seller pulled it the last 5 minutes saying 'no longer available.' I contacted the seller to ask about it, upset about the fact that I couldn't bid. The answer I got was "I was given offers, would you like to give me one?" I offered only a bit more since I didn't have much, but then they demanded $150 more than the listing price, so $350. The seller has two colors, and asked for $300 for the other one, wanting a total of $650.

Try to avoid this seller, they want way more than what they list their stuff more, listing to get you interested, then pulling it away to ask for more. It's a shame, too, the price was good enough to me, but to ask for $150 more at the end of auction was a joke. Expect them to cancel your bids if it ends with no bid wars, and then ask you for more money if you really want the item.

• Jazzijk and Mamapatchi like this

Replies

Views

Started

27 Nov 2013

Last Post

01 Dec 2013

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:36 PM ( #2 )

It's really surprising since they've been on eBay since February 2008 and have 100% feedback. :o I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Itsumo-nana

• itsumo-nana user photo

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:06 PM ( #3 )

Maybe... it was true? I always offer a little bit more by PM before bidding so I don't have to fight and risk losing...

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:03 AM ( #4 )

Maybe... it was true? I always offer a little bit more by PM before bidding so I don't have to fight and risk losing...

They told me they got a lot of offers. So why they ended it just before the auction ended is beyond me. I have a feeling that if I had bid, they would have cancelled my bid or refunded me the money to get the highest offer. Which to me is shady and just plain unethical--a sale is a sale, eat your losses.

Regardless, I say avoid. No use buying from them only to be denied and they ask you to pony up more just to have it. I don't want anyone to fall into that trap.

Itsumo-nana

• itsumo-nana user photo

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:31 PM ( #5 )

Yes you certainely are right... sorry, I always try to see the good in people.  :mellow: And also this dude has a 100% -perfectness- rating... like that's so awesome why would he try to scam kids o.O weird people on this planet.

They told me they got a lot of offers. So why they ended it just before the auction ended is beyond me. I have a feeling that if I had bid, they would have cancelled my bid or refunded me the money to get the highest offer. Which to me is shady and just plain unethical--a sale is a sale, eat your losses.

Regardless, I say avoid. No use buying from them only to be denied and they ask you to pony up more just to have it. I don't want anyone to fall into that trap.

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:46 PM ( #6 )

Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe they sell other things online and get feedback on that instead.

Claiken

• claiken user photo

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:17 AM ( #7 )

My seller with the disappearing nano dino has 100% positive feedback too. ( different seller though)
  • Itsumo-nana likes this