What should I pick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riririn

Reaction score
Recently, I decided to buy a 3DS XL. I have the choice of a pink/white one or a gold/black one that comes with Zelda: A Link Between Both Worlds. I've really wanted the pink one for a long time since it is my favorite color, but the gold/black does come with a free game. Which one should I buy? :huh:

Hmm... Do you really want that game or not? If you're not too interested in the free game it comes with, you could just buy the pink one and buy other games you like more.

Gold/black is a more "classic" colour and you get a free Zelda game.

Personally, I would choose the one with the free game - better value for money - but only you can decide if you want the pink one + no free game more ;)

just pick the one that you will truly enjoy because its a pretty large purchase ^.^ and unless you like the look and love the game dont buy the other one just get your pink and white one hun ^.^

If you're just wanting the Zelda edition because it comes with a free game remember that you'll probably beat that game and put it away for quite some time, but you'll always have the console itself to play other games on. I kind of wish I had waited until they dropped the 3DS price and released the purple editions rather than just buying one at launch although I'm not dissatisfied enough to trade it in for a new one. Either way, the 3DS is pretty great, and it has amazing games out right now like Animal Crossing: New Leaf or Pokemon X and Y, and of course many others. You'll probably enjoy it for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back