Umino Tamagotchi Sound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdbot

Reaction score
I have noticed that my Umino Tamagotchi sound has been steadily becoming quieter over the last little while.

A few days ago, the sound finally decided to go away completely, which lead to my poor Kingyotchi's death - I was too late to save him from a predator. :(

Since then, I have opened up my Tamagotchi to inspect the wires' connection to the sound board. They are completely in tact, and they are soldered very securely.

Is there anything I can do to try and revive the sound? Let me know if you have any ideas, and thanks in advance! :)

Maybe it's just caused from the batteries slowly getting used. I expect that, as the batteries get closer to dying, the sound gets quieter from than when you first put the batteries in.

Could be batteries, or could be a speaker that bit the dust. If you have an extra Tama for parts and the soldering know-how, a speaker can easily be replaced. That's in extreme cases of course.

Have you tried to lightly hit the Tama while pressing buttons to see if the sound comes back? Not hard obviously, but to jostle the wires and speaker a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back