Tamastar star-tastic tama log :D and random stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamastar133

Reaction score
Hi Tamatalkers! remeber my lame-o log https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186494-my-v3-log-c-first-one-ever-ouo/ so ima give this a new shot! So right now I'm running my v3 'cause I felt it needed love so I went to go get batteries at the 99 store. So let's hatch shall we guys my birthday done date done username? um Momo,phil,polly oh I KNOW STAR! kay there's a cute wittle eggie aww I hope it's a boy please please! *hatches* it's a! Baby Girl! (I wanted a boy). Okay it needs a name what should it be? Leah,Dawn,Misty,May,Momo,Tohru,Jen,Milly,Menny,Senny,Mandy,Ami OMG JENNY! good name huh :D here's TamaChat and today's dailey little chat will be Tamagotchi Miracle firends tomorrow TMNT 2012.

Hi my name is Jenny and I'm just a wittle baby living with Tamastar boy is live crazy with her but I guess she's okay :D . Well 'kay i'm just that super awesome and nice I even have a circus named after me in Tamagotchi Yume Kira dreams. Can you be less takie-takie FEED ME CLEAN ME LOVE ME!!!!.Well hey about the Tamagotchi Miracle thing i'll edit this later guys but hope you'll enjoy my new log it will mean alot to me! AND ME WITTLE JENNY!

GOOD-BYE PEOPLE IMA BE FAMOUS HEHE! O___O uh I guess bye? oh don't forget to like and follow my log if you would :D

OH MY GOSH! I didn't update the Miracle Friends thingie well I guess i'll do it in this post but the shout out is to Eve_Requiem,Tamacass, and EMF and the first follower! thanks guys you guy rock! Now Jenny is now a Tamatchi I wanted a Miztamatchi or something like that so far nothing is wrong. Yeah there's nothing wrong with be but i'm too pink! XD as a teen I wanna be a Young Mametchi or a good heath teen :D ! I'd dout that Jenny Boy I hope so only once I got a young Mametchi idk how it almost died so sad :'(. You better not kill me or lose me 'cause I'll call the poilce tamas!! EEK! I WON'T JENNY I WILL NOT! Hey I'm going to the store ima check if there's like food popcorn etc ooh a stuffed animal *sparkly eyes* bye everyone (shh ima suprise Tamastar *evil laugh*. Yeah I dunno hope to upload images to here from tinypic and someone help me with that? yo :p .

Meanwhile at the store with Jenny

I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas I like to eat,eat,eat, apples and bananas. Hi mister store guy do you like have any speails today? Today I have Beef,Bowtie,Grapes and a hotdog would you like to buy one little girl? Ohh you got me by the hotdog i'll have one please sir. Here laddie shop here again and tell all of you pals :D Okay I will bye sir.

Now back with Tamastar

Boy Jenny takes way too long ima start the Miracle thingie now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So https://i43.tinypic.com/s4n9ti.jpg for people who haven seen the show it's about 2 young girls who get back to the past and whatever What I like about it that one of the characters has gotten a crush of Smartotchi and it's really cute when she tries to be nice to him. Miraitchi and Clulutchi have their own pocket designers which they choose the design and have to shout out "Miracrise!" out loud my favorite one is Clulutchi's hoverboard I also like Miraitchi's dress and wings who do you like :D .Well that's it for today bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Now this post is getting way to long and hope it doesn't get deleted! well bye hope Jenny comes inside to also say bye

Oh hi and bye please like and maybe even follow this crazy log lol bye!

Hi well no likes for the last post oh well better luck next time but it doesn't matter Jenny is a teen and when a tama is a teen they get all fussy and junk for the daily thing it's TMNT tomorrow hmm Fruits Basket Aikastu? I dunno but for Jenny she wanted to be a young Mametchi but is not but she is a Obotchi which looks a Tamatchi only older and bluer. EWWY INSTEAD OF PINK NOW I'M BLUE! GIMEE JUICE NO DONUT! I HAVE NONE OF THOSE DUMMY! you know yeah okay ima stop this handy website helps me with my v3 -----> https://www.freewebs.com/tamacraze101/tamagotchiv3.htm I'M GOING TO THE STORE BLAH,BLAH,BLAH! so you don't be annoying. How am I annoying gahh just leave ohh grab me some fires please! Fine but you own me dude.

Once again going to the store with of corse Jenny man she is way too loud maybe when she- oh yeah back to her

Hmm ohh a chest ohh the store is having a sale. Get your food/items here on sale 50% off you young lady want to buy anything? What happen to the other store-guy? sir.Oh here I am i'm not working today by the way my have you have grown :D Uh awkward sir i'm selling here sorry you can chat on the way home 'kay what are the sales then oh yeah a chest,Fries,Ice cream and the last one a pretty pink bow. Can I get the fries anyway here you go bye! Bye young laddie don't take tama-drugs they're bad > :( Okay I won't.

Walking on the way home with Jenny

Man it's getting late better take the tama-bus *takes bus* TAMASTAR I'M HERE AND HERE'S YOUR PREIOUS FRIES! you complain to much now :l oh well thanks anyway *gives points* now I guess this is the end of Tamachat but nice to have 54 view thanks to all your views Tamatalkers and the ones who might not have an account so thanks you all rock :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like this is my nvm lolol I like TMNT because 1.It's funny 2.It's good for you I dunno why but still good for you and 3.Donnie has some crazy plan to be with April. THERE IS JUST ONE EPISODE I HATE/LOVE AND IT'S SLASH AND DESTROY I'LL GIVE YOU REASONS WHY! Why I liked it : Spike turns into Slash(before I knew when he fights everyone),Leo was having Tea time with a random little girl,I got to see Mikey and Donnie without their masks I think that's just it. The reasons why I hated it: Slash hurts Donnie the most and breaks his arm,Also hurts mikey and Leo,He- yeah that just it -_- kay i'm done with out "little talk" bye for now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end of today's log I hope you have enjoyed it :) bye like post and follow if you would bye BYE! and bye to all of you enjoy this log with me!

(JENNY IS STILL THE SAME! lol she's still the same she don't wanna talk she feels lazy and sick sorry guys D: but we'll have an amazing post thingie wow 70- something views no new likes or anything wow but who cares! THIS IS CRAZY TAMASTAR- gosh I'm getting lonely.Hey it's Kawaii here from your oldlog and tama what's up oh sheet I named you Kawaii WTH I forgot all about you besides this is not your log! uh why you visiting anyway now that I think about it my old log sucks dude that's why I came to warn about the future here *takes tamastar and her into s time portal* WHOA LIKE WHUT WAT IS THIS!? *lands on back* This is about dance and you'll have to do a solo dance > :p and you'll be suck-ish. BEFORE YOU SCREAM THIS IS A DREAM! )WHO ARE YOU?! *WAKES UP* you never-ever saw that saw what Tamastar you were just shouting so I broke your christmas gift :3 hey she fainted so I'm pretty much the same and have 3 training points well that's it Tamastar still hasn't woken up bye don't like this post *uses wepon to erase memnory*

Jenny has 4 training points so far and she's just jumping around or something. Excuse me you're not super awesome > :( so shush no one wants your opinen Jeez well there's nothing much new about about sorry for this small post guys now let's wrap it up.

Fruits Basket!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a freaking good manga! my favorite character is Momjij-Chan I also like Tohru along with Yuki I swear it's funny then a depessing part you'll be upset for ages 'kay so I would reconmended to you vol. uh 16 is so sad Kyoko (Tohru's mom) past was shown and Kyo-kun somehow knew her mom gosh so sad Kagura doesn't seem to be in the Manga much at all :( i'm tired so THIS IS THE END :D BYE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GIGA-YES! RIGHT NOW I'VE GOTTEN A MAMETCHI! XD SO HAPPY VERY HAPPY :)

so I'm very happy it happen in the same day but I've gotten her just 7 training points and sorta treated her badly :( but still very happy YEAH BOY! Cool I looks super awesome than before! and I can write with this pen here! *shows paper* It's saying "I'm fine" O____O that's it wow I thought it be better but whatevs but your bow-tie is super cute! your bow is super kawaii! XD IT"S TO DIE! well bye guys :D

Yup still a Mametchi I busy reading Dork Diaries,Fruits Basket vol.17 and LIFE! but i'm done yet super upset but in Fruits Basket <Spoilers are ahead> Aikto is really a girl not a boy and man I'm chaning alot boy am I going to Casey Jones side I mean! YUKI HAS A CRUSH ON TOHRU WHILE TOHRU LIKE KYO AND KYO DOES TOO! What are you screaming about gurl and why are you spamming this log with YOU and not ME! gosh what a weirdo and when is the matchmaker coming! Hey yeah your a girl but why didn't you wanna reveal yourself in make-up in the mirror costed me 200 points (got by the chest) yet you made the rejeted beep or no beep but well guys that's it bye! BYE :D PEOPLE!!

BEE-BOOP! Jenny is 5 years old and still a Mametchi I swear I keep forgetting to pause her in school hour she almost dies that sucks Yup it does oh isn't your book club tomorrow yeah I'm reading the Hunger games and I... GOTTA DO MY JOB! HOLY MAC AND CHEESE WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING! *does homework* Being a Tamagotchi is super I get to make fun of you and well brag that I gots no Homework! Meh who cares about you Ms. Know it all besides I can watch better-er movies than you ahh who cares but bye guys gotta do my Homework :( .

OMG I'm sooooooo sorry i've been really sick and busy in the last past few days also my science homework is not done O__O what am I gonna do sorry but new updates on wed. or tus.

OH NO WHY YOU CRYING? lol hey i'm back what-what! okay thursay I was feeling a little sick firday I was at school 'cause i'm in Dance i hate it very much i die so gotta do it since it's almost Christmas and Saturday same reason as Firday (WHO GOES TO SCHOOL ON A SATURDAY WELL ME!) Sunday meh didn't update much and now we all know why I dob't update on Monday. Hold I'll be back and make a diffrent post sorry guys it won't happen again :( .

I was typing an awesome paragraph when my computer pushes a button and boom! IT GET KA-RAA-ZEE! so nothing much happen since she was paused and well still 6 but that's not gonna let you down? *YES!* Okay so really there's nothing new I'm sorry tomorrow it will be Snazzzy! who said that oh wait I did @o@.

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS AND THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL TOPIC NAH JUST ABOUT PPG'S anyway the matchmaker came

(this color is the crowd around me) OMG REALLLYYY!? Yes now shut-up > :p t- wait was that supose to be mean? what? GUYS SHHHHHH! These people need to shush anyway the matchmaker came with a really ugly female tama? I dunno but i'm just sayen' O,O True,true but buy I can't wait for the Powerpuff girls and upset for Spongebob which is the only 90's cartoon on nick which still airs and well is popular :( https://www.facebook.com/ThePowerpuffGirls and this image so can https://i44.tinypic.com/2ro2jad.jpg

Aww Bubbles looks really cute Blossom looks like the main hero and Buttercup sorta looks sassy XD well that's it guys =) bye!

"The dark deed was done" Lol Jenny manged to get married and had a BABY BOY :3 doooo I'll name you Mikey! (or Donny,Leo? Raph? Yuki,Kyo,Momij,random thing,Cmrg YOU KNOW WHAT I DUNNO!) but i'm proud of you Ms.

STAP IT! really don't touch me XD besides not in front the people! and baby!

O____O That sounds a little wrong Jenny stop it well that's just it well the purpose of this post

Yup okay bye.

DAD BLAME IT! SON OF A GUN! ahh sorry my freaking good paragraph went into the delete button!

Jenny is still thesame Bro was Spamming my log JENNY TOO! but what ever sorry end of post maybe later i'll bother to write a cool post bye and hate this post do not like this!

Hehe... Jenny is misplaced somewhere aroung my house.With.A.Baby.Boy.Who.Can.Die.Right.Now. I'm really dumb that I did that but you know what? What?Christmas,SUBWAY? NOPE THERE'S NO SCHOOL FOR THREE WHOLE WEEKS! AND OF CORSE CHRISTMAS IT'S LIKE HAVING A MINI SUMMER VAC. WITH A SECOND B-DAY! That's just it? really wow Tamacass's log is way better than this that is that? pfff WE'RE OUT OF HERE WE QUIT! WHAT? MY OWN GROUPIE IS GONE THEN GIVE ALL OF YOUR CHECKS YOU KNOW WHAT NOT NOW. So right now Ima go destroy me house looking for jenny while eating gummy worms bye! HATE THIS POST!

Hey you people reading thia go away before the monster gets you ahhhhh I SEE HER!

(In case you wonder) I'm this color- Pink I rarely write in black unless i'm in mobile

Jenny is this color- Hey people i'm leave soon like today?

The baby is this color- HWI! I IS BLUE OUO!

Thanks to all of the people who view this log! I somehow manged to find Jenny pause. BTW she was um under my bed :eek: hehe..... Today is her final day and I'll miss her. Yup and i'm packing up I give all my money to my son who name will be........ *crosses fingres* "Please be mikey or Yuki" shall it be THUH *writes on piece of paper* "THUH is his middle name and first name is Yun-Yun XD Mikey will be new time anyway". Thuh is so cute Duh? me name is DUH?! HEY! Thuh that's your fake name it really is Yun-Yun or Yuki you'll look like a girl. OKAY THAT'S IT FOR TODAY BYE AND JENNY VISIT SOON AGAIN BYE GUYS! BYE-BYE! ouo. Bye I'll miss you guys! :D

I'm really upset! because somehow Jenny and Thuh Yun-Yun are missing! I just went to the store and came back I didn't see them where I always do. It's really strange so one thing to do turn the house UPSIDE DOWN!

Luckily and unfortanuly they are on pause yay! but if it makes a beep and somehow nosie is off then oh no. I SWEAR I DIDN'T TAKE THEM ME LIKE ALWAYS! so i'm doing a search party calling all super readers later okay hopefully i'll find them before Christmas :) if not they'll be sad :( bye.....

Edit: OMG I found them well found THUH in a werid black and broken box spooky.... right now it's baby hour so Yun-Yun was alone and crying now he's sleeping okay guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The second and final update for today. Yun-Yun is now a.... sigh Kuchitamatchi -_- meh I tried my very best! in the book of family life Jenny was with us for 9 years I'll never forget her. Hi guess who I am? BOO! WAHH! THERE'S MICE IN HERE AND THEY CAN TALK *BREAKS WALL* Hey!!!!!!! i'm no rat (or mice) i'm your MOM Oh hey! your not here to take all of the money! are you? :eek: because I'm not playing a bunch of games with Yun-Yun! WHAT? no and who's "Yun-Yun" I see THUH only! What's my name that weird person keeps on calling me "Yun-Yun" and you keep on calling me "DUH" so what the taco is it? Well "THUH"is a ugly name and sounds random thanks to Jenny. Is what JENNY calls you and it's Yuki but I like calling you Yun-Yun.What's wrong with Thuh? it's a great name that makes you seem strong! and Yuki makes you look like a baby also Yuki looks like a girl in the show and manga. So yeah! *face plam* Jenny why did you come anyway? SO I CAN'T VISIT MY OWN SON WHICH I HAD TO LEAVE MISSY? Be side i'm coming back on Christmas > :D Fine you can come and visit but for 2 days only!. I'm very confused right now and I THINK MY NAME SHOULD BE KYON-KYON! O _____ O wat? VERY CONFUSED RIGHT NOW O _________ O ? anyway that's all guys tomorrow I WILL NOT BE HERE OKAY BYE!. You heard her! SHE WON'T BE HERE TOMORROW! *JUMPS OF HAPPYNESS* so bye ! Mommy won't be here tomorrow so bye guys :) .

Hi guys I'm going christmas colors and you should too! I'm not I bary no how two right! He means " I'm not I barely know how to write!" :) anyway Yun-Yun can't write because he has ho legs or arms and he is not using his lips on my Dad's Keyboard kay. GAHH U MSKE THIS HARD NOW I GOTTA HOPER ALLF AROUNd ............. :angry: OHHH! is santa coming today? NOPE! But tomorrow night so you better be good or you get ugly winter sweaters or plain socks! WAHHHH! i be good tonite! :lol: I WILL! You better boop I changed the color again :D :blink: . Anyway Yuki is still a toddlor and has 2 training points so nothing much tomorrow he'll be a teen..... NAH I'll pause him all day because I want him to be a kid before he turns into a teen you know.WHAT WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID? ohh nvm I've gots my headphones one. I'm also really nervous because what if I DON'T GET MY IPOD BACK? :mellow: :( :babytchi: boy i'll kill my homework if that happens! OKAY BYE GUYS :D BYE TOOOO!

Latest posts

Back