Photo
* * * * - 3 votes
NO COMMENTS

Tamastar star-tastic tama log :D and random stuff

• Please log in to reply

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:47 PM ( #35 )

Hey random people I'm bored and numb and feeling kinda dumb but yeah that's it. If you seen the images of a certien little fella then hooray it work but after this loony update pictures will start to come and the Matchmaker has been coming so the game show I hate to ruined it for ya but yeah Yuki wins. This is one of the worst gameshows ever! but hey I got new chalk now. Yo-kay it's been fine! Shhh I've gotta get prepare for my new wife and a new child Yuki it's time for "The talk" now when a girl and boy love each other so much they- @O@ WHAT How do you even know that you're just 11! Kids at school lol AND SO MUCH OTHER DISTERBEING THINGS but yeah. Okay i'm sit down. *Tick,Tock,Tick,Tock,Tick* THIS IS TAKIN TO LONG It's only 1 minute since so metion that. Oh yeah it has i'll do that time cheat *sets it to 2:59* now anyway second now........................................................................... *1 Minute later* I don't think she came it's already 3:00 and 37 seconds but who's counting. Hold on set to 6:59pm okay Yep *sets it to that time* she never came.. oh well bye

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:08 PM ( #36 )

Hey Yuki Died. No he didn't but his battery 'Died' so I know where they are but I'm too lazy to get them deal with it. That's all tomorrow he will have no get a kid!

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:01 PM ( #37 )

Yes, Tamastar133 here! okay short update today! 1 thing: Found them pesky battreies 2:Toke FOREVER to find a screwdriver 3: Matchermaker came 4: Got married to some random tama 5: Has a baby kid 6: Which happens to be a boy *monetone* yay 7: The fries bit my finger these fries okay bye that's all the infor you need to last! :blink: 

2emn3ur.jpg

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:01 PM ( #38 )

Um, okay hi sorry for that quite strange french fries image >o<; but now I got to raise uh 2 tamas and today i'm doing that stupid dance homework which they gave me 3 whole weeks but I watch tv so my fault oops! Yes, indeed you have. What the siince when have you been so Fancy talking XD. You know 2 years have passed and now have a lovely kid so why not throw me old years away that silly crazy me is gone unlike Jenny BUT let's not talk about her. You know this is your final day so uh bye SO SAD I'LL PACK UP BYE SON BYE PEOPLE! Err you're taking to long well bye and see this image okay

314own5.jpg

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:11 PM ( #39 )

2ppzex1.jpg

Yallo lol this blue seems so blue :) um.. sorry to say but you know the baby's name >w<; so and I still haven't even paused ( I mean un-paused him) him that's really mean of me but I've been reading CCS my friends and I were in the manga scetion and round a random Manga she is all like "Hey <my name> look a new manga wanna read it? since you like Fruits Basket" I was like HELL YEAH YOU KNOW ME  "Well duh and I finished it unfortanly I never found book 6,711,12,and 18 X_____X sad lucky only 6 books CCS are there only book 3 is not even there -.-+ well sorry for the long waiting you too EMF ._.; sorry well bye BTW ----> If y ou wanted to know the name iit was Mikey lol that's so  me :blink:

Edited by tamastar133, 15 January 2014 - 07:15 PM.

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:05 PM ( #40 )

Guys,Hi anyway MICKY nope mikey is now a toddler but i'll have it as a suprise tomorrow he will be a teen sorry for the losey update guys HOMEWORK X________X

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:56 PM ( #41 )

So uh he was paused oops! but i'll reveal the toddler he is which is a MIZUTAMATCHI!!! yay and I GIGA-LOVE THAT TODDLER! well that's it sorry bye!

2cncb9.jpg    

EDIT: HOORAY IT'S THE 3TH PAGE! AND SORRY ABOUT THAT POORLY DONE UPDATE!

Edited by tamastar133, 18 January 2014 - 05:57 PM.

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:05 PM ( #42 )

guys no GUYS THIS IS NOT THE END I will not post as much because I will be in a group hatch this one http://www.tamatalk....ldies-hatch-ii/ and will be more focased in there sorry bt if you liked to know Mikey is still paused yay for me -_-' but that's all I wanted to say bye!

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:33 PM ( #43 )

WAZZUP?! no me no! lol so yeah I ask my Dad to buy a Music Star so far I can't choose which one to get!!! lijih.jpg maybe that one looks pretty and cute also the charm is a Chamametchi! <3 and this one looks sooooo CUTE because of the beautiful-nesss and the charm is also a Chamametchi cute I say :D I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO GETTT! 14uaxia.jpg so I'm stuck but I'll get a Music Star GIGA-YAY! well that's it so I'm sure this log will have a new member soon :) that's all I wanted to post ^O^ BYE!

Edited by tamastar133, 22 January 2014 - 07:38 PM.

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:40 PM ( #44 )

My dad brought the tama for me he RARELY DOES THAT I GUESS I WAS LUCKY THAT TIME YAY but it still not shipped but it said that it should come in next tusday like the 29 or something I dunno' Hey no Hey when are you gonna let me talk to all of these wonderful people Derp I forgot about you *Loud Gasp* HOW DARE YOU WHY I WANNA- I dunno' what i'll do ima run away then Hey if you're confuse like WHO IS THAT PERSON? it's Mikey my toddler on the v3 so yeah that gotta clear things up for ya I'm still confused  :mellow: anywhats IMA GET A NEW FRIEND! No you won't I can't connect a v6 to a v3  :(  WHAT THE TAMA IMA SEND AN VERY ANGRY LETTER TO THEM! Pff yeah right Sure as if they respond well bye guys!

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:14 PM ( #45 )

Sup guys I am no longer a kid but I AM A TEEN I also found this mega-awesome Tama-Pod and now I can hear my jams ya know I also happen to hAPPEN TO HAVE A CRUSH! ahh she is so sxy HAWT! no JK about that I can't wait for the Music Star to come well C YA ALSO #YOLOSWAG I WAS NEVER HERE  BTW YOLO AND YOLO TO ME! BYE HATERS (got no idea what Yolo swag and hater mean) lmao

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:55 PM ( #46 )

OMFG MY DAD JUST GOT A FREAKING E-MAIL FROM AMAZON SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT MY MUSIC STAR!!!!!! I KNOW HIS PASSWORD BUT IF I SEE HE'LL GET PRETTY NOT-SO-NICE-WORD AND IMA BE IN TROUBLE !! it was like Your Tamagotchi Music Star ha- that was it god I MUSt READ IT*ROLLS IN CIRCLES* but it is probley shipped you know but I would not wanna be too sure I CAN'T KEEP IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hEy what's that werid post WT- OH mikey @__@ You mean? oops I thought it was Instagotchi or Tamabook or maybe Chrip,Chrip Tama dot com ._. oops L8R Jeez that was random well that's it I had to inform >o<

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:59 PM ( #47 )

Lol after freaking out yesterday the next day my Music Star came BTW I only toke 1 photo maybe tomorrow i'll add more XD I got a baby girl I named her Jade such a pretty name uwu right now she's a Tamatchi and into r&b music she's always changing her favorite music lol I want her to like Pop Music uwu too bad she can't connect to a v3 oh well a least I have my Tama-Go to connect with :P well not much she has already been to preschool like I dunno' 12 times the teacher gave her a Pirate Ship she has a Karaoke thingy and her toy that she always had is a duck. Well that's it oh BTW the thingy with the code is gold with a Mametchi in it :D here's the image bye sorry if the image is blurry :T well bye!

2hfnvbk.jpg 

EDIT: NOW SHE"S INTO LATIN MUSIC WTH IT'S SOO RANDOM O____O;

Edited by tamastar133, 26 January 2014 - 06:23 PM.

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:29 PM ( #48 )

I was planing to get a Chamametchi but something happen ;N; my brother un-paused it and all the perfect from last night to worst care teen but I have to say she is cute uwu for some reason everytime my bad preforms the music they make a mad beep OH NO WHAT IF THEY WON'T BE FAMEOUS :( I PRAY THAT I GET AT LEAST A MEMETCHI OR VIOLETCHI! well bye guys 

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:18 PM ( #49 )

Jade still isn't an adult I guess tomorrow oh well I don't mind though :P but I wanna get a Memetchi or violetchi! oh yeah here's TAMACHAT!

ABOUT TIME LETTING US TALK! Hey I'm Jade the Ringotchi! and here's my band "Rocken" (I know Tamastar sucks at names  :rolleyes: ) 

What up I'm Daniel the Kikitchi! Yeah our band name sucks thanks to a certien person >.> I mean Tamastar the loser 

YO,YO,YO,YO,YO! I'M LOUIS THE HINOTAMATCHI AND I ALWAYS TYPE LIKE THIS WHAT! 

Man that seemed weird I'M NOT WEIRD YOU'RE WEIRD WHY AM I EVEN HERE?! HEY GUYS! LET'S GO TO SCHOOL AND PRACTICE! okay if you shut up! Why am I friends with the werid ones I should have gone to Jack's Table with Rosie  :rolleyes: but this is annoying! Let's go to school guys we need to practice so we can get famous and rich MMMWAHHH MONEY! GOOD IDEA THAT'S AN AWESOME FACT OKAY I'LL MEET YOU THERE! Yep me too! BYE Jade catch up to us  :lol:  :D  ^_^  :) Okay :P hey Tamastar ima go kay bye! 

*sniff sniff* THEY GROW UP SO FAST! now enjoy this gifs EMF I hope you don't mind ;) I got them from her awesome Tamagotchi gifs page bye! :D

j0uo2p.jpg 

28jz1ae.jpg  1490395.jpg 33v0keh.jpg

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:14 PM ( #50 )

Jade is now a Memetchi!  :blink: and Daniel is a KuroMametchi and Louis is a Shima- yeah I dunno' but here's they daily image or 2 :D

mkvrdx.jpg 

And yeah not much now we gotta practice so they can be 1# rank so far they are 999  -_-  :(  :angry:  :angry:  GRRR well that's it for now bye!

• AeroHail likes this

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:01 PM ( #51 )

A little off-topic: Okay at nick boards the TMNT one those silly fan girls obsessing with everthing jeez was I like that DON'T ANSWER THAT anyway I post something and some member gets mad telling me not to judge a book by its cover I was like WTH gosh everyone is mess-up to people @___@+ okay nvm

So in Jade's Street form she got soo many fans :D but still failed pro debut :'L I CAN NEVER PASS IT! anyway that's it okay sorry for this crummy update bye!

• tamatown123 and *Hayden* like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments