Sabrazoms Tama-Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabrazom

Reaction score
Alrighty,Ive decided to create a Tamagotchi Log for all of you to enjoy!

My tamagotchi was a Pinkubutchi,Teruboutch,and now a Nokobotchi! :D -Although im much fonder of Neotchi,i still love Nokobutchi-

Earlier this morning ,My Nokobutchi had a dinner with a random Warutsutchi,After visiting the EcoTiwns days ago with her Father -Mametchi- i achieved getting some EcoTwins bag,making everything in the Tamadepa half off. -My brother informed me this and got the Computer and Binoculars-

This Tamagotchi log will NOT involve photos,its sorta a hassle,if you only like logs that do have photos,its okay!

But for the most,this log is for the ones who love reading :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently this morning,somehow Nokobotchi and a Pekopekotchi had dinner Together at The Tama-Restaurant,besides that,she seems to be growing healthily!

Ill put more information of her for when shes envol-

Wow,she just Evolved! What the heck!? XD

Okay,She evolved into a Himespetchi,ill be taking her to the school so i can be able to remember her in the Notebook in which your tama draws him/her in Daycare/School

-My goal is to try and get every Tama Charter there is written in the notebook,As in the original ones on the Tama-P,no Deco Piercings,although i plan on getting one soon!-

hmm,my tamagotchi opened up a heart envelope and a Cake Card popped up, around the screen it said "Happy! Happy!"

Is that suppose to represent birthdays or something? been getting this screen almost every day a couple minutes after they envolve..

Anywho,thats all for now! I may post more in a couple of hours or this may just be the Tamagotchi log for today!

Wave Goodbye Pink!

"Is that my name."

it is now.

"........no."

Okay,I got Pink all 3 of her Puzzle Pieces!

-Energy Drink

-Lab Coat

-Handheld Mirror

Got here to help with getting your Tamagotchis Puzzle Pieces.

Anywho,for now ill have to wait 48 hours to get my last tamagotchi piece! :D

----------------------

-Holds Microphone at Pink-

What will you do to wait for your last puzzle piece!

"...EAT GLASS FROM ENERGY DRINKS,WANNA COME?"

-Tosses microphone- HECKLE YEAH!

hehehehehe,with bordem comes this photo of Pink sleeping

1386230386786_6771645_thumb.jpg

enjoy! :3

Okay,Today or so i plan on getting Pink Married to start out a new generation of my Tamagotchi P!

I left her at the University for some time,but i think it would be the perfect time to take her out!Okay,Sadly the match maker hasn't opened yet,i guess i can wait till tomarrow or so to take her to it! ^-^

Quick photos i took with my blurry as heck webcam:

1_6777473_thumb.jpg
2_6777473_thumb.jpg
3_6777473_thumb.jpg

^ Himespetchi at the park talking to a ^Himespetchi and her pet ^Himespetchi just being like a boss!

flower tamagotchi you can also play the

blue ball toy with

Okay,After some time going to the park,Pink got married to a Spacytchi and they had a wonderful young boy! -aka Aukumotchi-

He looks Adorable,and i cant wait till he goes to Toddler/Child stage!

his name is...

Louie!

"FOOOOD!"

and he is now a kuichipatchi junior.

Yay!

Louie is now a Drunken Ladybug!!!

Aka - Mitsumarutchi

But that name was sorta hard to memorize o-o so im sure ill just call him Louie or if im bored,Drunken Lady Bug.

"Waah! Your Mean!"

HEY! GO TO SLEEP!

okay,it apparently snowed where i live but it rarely does. Anywho,perfect reason to stay in my bed for the rest of my day XD

Anywho,I gave louie his breakfast,and a quick bath,and i had him play with the Computer a couple of time. Soon,i decided to see if he can help me clean the house! ^-^

He went to the park, and saw a cute TamaPet! ^3^

But for now,ill be dropping him off at Daycare to watch Vsauce,So,ill be posting later on about Louie!

Louie,say bye!

"You never said sorry."

Dangit Louie.

"....fine. bye."

ima reset my tama if you don't behave.

"WAIT,NONONONO! BYEE! Cya soon! And thank you EnternalMamaetchiFan for following our tama-log!"

-throws confetti the the air- Yes,Thankyou!

-thankgodyourfinallyactinggoodlouie-

hmm,what to post.....oh,hyia!

okay im watching sad videos -crys in a corner-

LOUIE. take it from here.

"Um,Okay! So far we went to the park a couple of times! And now,im pretty much playing in the snow"

good.

in case your wondering what im watching,here.

Anywho,yes,i took him to the park for some bit so when hes a adult he can be the park ranger.Im just waiting some bit so he can evolve.

Sorry i didnt post yesterday! Louie is now a Monakotchi! He looks like his GrandFather! ^-^

Anywho,I plan on getting all 4 pieces tomorrow,hes sleeping,and i making a carrier case for my tamagotchi to! ^-^

And,i guess he'll get married either tomorrow after i get all 4 pieces,or the day after that.So,look forward to that.

wow,im starting to think if this Log is getting boring,probably is.

-More Detailed description of today-

I played around with Louie,mostly taking him to the park,playing games,making sure hes full and happy,etc.

But,for 5 hours i left him on my desk since me and my family went to do some holiday shopping - i bought a Furby plushie and a small handheld cabinet that i put on my desk to hold my ink pens for drawing and such-

As soon as i got home,i played around with him making him happy/full again,taking him to the park,and putting out a plan on what to do with him and such. Soon,i had helped with decorating my family's Christmas tree,goofing off in the end with him,but he soon feeling asleep.

i tried to take pictures with him with my camera,but it kept becoming a blurry blob.

I shall put on some Clothes on him,get him all his puzzle pieces,and get him married in the following days!

Thanks for reading! -high fives your face- oh sH-

I played with Louie some bit. He didn't seem happy at first,but after some time he was his usual happy self.

I got him two Puzzle Pieces,but,i'm not sure if i should i get all 4 today.I played some games with him,now getting him a TamaPet,Which looks like a pink Tiger.

After some deciding,i decided he would get married.

He married a Chouchoutchi! Giving birth to a beautiful young Boy!

For this,his name is...Ian,just because i'm thinking about smosh for some reason.

Say Hello Ian!

"Hello!"

Thank you for reading! :D

Ian is now a Handsome and Healthy Mameitchi! -looks at EMF-

In the beginning,i had played games with him,soon taking him to the Music Cafe getting him some snacks to enjoy.

After playing with him to make sure he was happy, i dropped him off into Day Care to have some time to relax.

Soon,Daycare was done dropping him off home,after making sure he was full and happy again,i took him to the park playing with him and playing games to earn GotchiPoints,i put him into the usual pouch on my door to relax yet again.

My tamagotchi went off,beeping.I grabbed it immdentily watching him evolve into a Mameitchi! -yaay!-

I had a Lab Coat in my closet,so i put him into him,knowing he would get a Puzzle Piece for it,i then got him Fruit Jelly,giving him his second one.

The 3rd,being a Robot from the Tama Depa!

After a long day,he took a bath,relaxing a bit.

Anywho,thank you for reading -tap dances and gets hooked away-

"Booooo!"

Ian shutup.

"..."

Sorry about the lack of posting.

Ian shall be getting married today,so be happy about that,actually im planning for him to get married right now! ^-^

After playing games with Ian,making sure hes kept happy and such,ive decided he gets married.

----

after going to the match maker his choices were...

First a Kiramotchi

Then a Yumemitchi

lastly a Amiamitchi

His choosed the Kitamotchi!

after getting married with a new life,they have a beautiful Pinkubotchi! -a girl-

I shall post more about her later..

Her name shall be Alice!

sorry i didnt post for the past days...

Alice is a Chouchotchi now....

and yeah, i really have nothing else to type,just only that. She was a Nokobutchi as a teen in case your wondering.

-_-Important News For Tamagotchi Log-_-

This log is now on Hiatus,or im just calling it off. Its starting to become a pain updating this log,and with a new tamagotchi coming the mail that would only make it harder. So,Dont expect any new posts on the log in awhile,or ever.

Latest posts

Back