Photo

• Please log in to reply

yeechenn

• yeechenn user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:10 AM ( #1 )

dear all, anyone able to help this prob ? I bluetooth the jpeg into my nokia E71 , and infrared it from my E71 to my ID L. 

Phone says successfuly sent, but my tamagotchi id L says Failed ! :(!!

Replies

Views

Started

05 Dec 2013

Last Post

09 Jan 2014

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:15 AM ( #2 )

It might be a iD only file. 

yeechenn

• yeechenn user photo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:44 AM ( #3 )

hi Jhud ! i downloaded the files from http://tama-zone.com...opic=24523&st=0 

Should be correct i guess? ... :< 

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:45 AM ( #4 )

Are you pressing the b button? try taking the batteries out for a second

yeechenn

• yeechenn user photo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:57 AM ( #5 )

Hi Britty, no i didnt press the b button ! Am i suppose to do that ?... i realised that the files that were transferred via bluetooth into my nokia E71 has a reduced in file size. Is this the cause of the failed transfer? Any idea how to prevent this during the bluetooth transfer?

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:59 AM ( #6 )

Do you have any other methods of transferring? As you have mentioned that the files were altered during the bluetooth transfer. That may have caused the files to be corrupted.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:35 AM ( #7 )

I used to do the first-bluetooth-then-infrared transfer and it worked fine for me... But yeah, the file scaling most likely damaged the code in the images.

PrinJess

• prinjess user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:41 AM ( #8 )

Instead of using bluetooth, is it possible for your phone to directly transfer the .JPEG from your computer using a USB connector? This would prevent size reductions.

yeechenn

• yeechenn user photo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:58 AM ( #9 )

Instead of using bluetooth, is it possible for your phone to directly transfer the .JPEG from your computer using a USB connector? This would prevent size reductions.

yea i tried using direct transfer via usb , but due to my worn out and old nokia e71 , the computer is unable to detect my e71 disk/connection >.< 

looks like i have no choice but to get another cell phone/ infrared usb connector  :(

yeechenn

• yeechenn user photo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:35 AM ( #10 )

DEAR ALL !!! I finally did it !!!!!!!!!! i downloaded the pc suite for nokia .. and copy the pictures into my phone and then infrared into my id L ! but the downloads are in japanese .. kind of not use to it since my tama iD L is in eng !! but!!!!!!! stilll very happy !! thank you everyone !! :) ! ! ! 

PrinJess

• prinjess user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:38 AM ( #11 )     Best Answer  

Great! I was just gonna ask if you downloaded the driver software for the phone...but it seems you already did so and succeeded!

yeechenn

• yeechenn user photo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:50 AM ( #12 )

Great! I was just gonna ask if you downloaded the driver software for the phone...but it seems you already did so and succeeded!

thank you so much !! love ya :) !! im enjoying the new downloads right now, it feels GREAT!

• PrinJess likes this

Lily Lapislazuli

• lily-lapislazuli user photo

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:15 AM ( #13 )

I have the same problem that is described in the topic name. I bought a Nokia 6230 (saw on Tama-Zone that this phone will work), downloaded all files from gotchiworld. de and even from tama-zone. I transfered the files via usb-cable to my phone. when I sent the files from the phone, it did it succesfully, but on the Tamagotchi appeared the blue hearts and it doesn't work with any file.

First I had an irda to usb device, but I don't like such dongles. After that didn't worked well, I bought this phone. So it's a little sad that this second method doesn't work as well.

what can I do?