Can i use car wax to polish the screen of my tamagotchi ID L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeechenn

Reaction score
Took my ID L for screen protector. Seller helped to remove the little scratches but ended up with a patch of rough surface on my iD L screen. Extremely sad now.. My iD L is only 3 days old. The seller told me to use car wax to slightly polish the screen and the shine will come back . Can i really do this? what is the material of the ID L screen made of ? Thanks

I think it's the same material old phones were made with. I wouldn't risk car wax... Have you tried displex?

my heart is aching so much right now .

Displex is hard to find in the country i live in .
i have googled and found a rare seller , contacted him and ask if it can help my screen. currently waiting for his reply.
Thanks hun :')

A nice art eraser may help, but it involves lots of gentle rubbing and patience. They will still be there but less visable. Just be aware of the eraser rub offs.

Window cleaner, a very small amount can also make them less visable. Put it on papertowel. The less damp/wet the better and rub gently.

I bought an item with a nice gash on the cover. I used a combo of these and its better looking although it doesn't remove. I can get past it since it was such a rare (expencive) item for a steal.

Anything used to polish and reduce scratches for car headlights seems to work. I've used Plastx on them before and it's worked like a charm. Heck I even used it on a PSP screen (for the 1000 series where the whole front cover plate has the plastic over the screen) and it came out looking like brand new.

However, use at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back