Tamagotchi Character Awards 2014

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamJJE101

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
TCA 2014
Tamagotchi Character Awards 2014​

Welcome to the Tamagotchi Character Awards 2014! :D

What are the Tamagotchi Character Awards?

The Tamagotchi Character Awards (TCA for short) is an event that I will be starting and hopefully continuing annually. It combines the opinions of members and staff across both TamaTalk and Tama Zone in order to find out the Tamagotchi fandom's favourite characters in each specific category.​

How does the TCA work?

Similar to many major music and film award shows, the TCA will have multiple rounds of voting.​

1) In the first round, members and staff across TamaTalk and Tama Zone will submit to me via personal message their suggestions for characters in each of the awards. If you are wanting to participate, there must be a minimum suggestion of 1 character and a maximum suggestion of 20 characters per award. The deadline for this round will be December 22, 2013. The suggestions will be compiled, and the most popular suggestions will be used in the second round of voting.​

2) In the second round, as stated above, the most popular suggestions will be used for round two voting. For this round, you must send myself another personal message voting for who you believe are the top five most eligible contenders to receive each particular award. You MUST vote five characters for each award - no more, no less. The deadline for this round will be January 5, 2014. The votes will be compiled, and the five most popular characters will become the five official nominees for the receival of each individual award.​

3) In the third and final round, yet another message will needed to be sent to myself, selecting your single vote for the nominee that you believe is best deserving of each particular award. The deadline for this round is January 19, 2014. The votes will then be tallied, and the winners will be announced on January 26, 2014

_________________________​

What are the awards for the TCA?

The fifteen awards are as follows, with clarification of each:​

General Awards

Character of the Year

Eligible: All obtainable characters on any particular Tamagotchi release, 1996-2013.​

Special Character of the Year

Eligible: All characters obtainable through a special evolution on any particular Tamagotchi release, 1996-2013.​

Unobtainable Character of the Year

Eligible: All characters that have never been raisable through normal means on any particular Tamagotchi release, 1996-2013.​

Themed Character of the Year

Eligible: All characters obtainable on a themed Tamagotchi (Angelgotch, Devilgotch, Mori no, Umi no, Akai, Uratama, Odenkun, Haneruchi, etc.), 1996-2013.​

Anime Character of the Year

Eligible: All characters featured in the Tamagotchi! Anime, 2009-2013.​

Gender-related Awards

Best Female Character

Eligible: All obtainable characters featured as female-only on any particular Tamagotchi release, 1996-2013.​

Best Male Character

Eligible: All obtainable characters featured as male-only on any particular Tamagotchi release, 1996-2013.​

Best Neutral Character

Eligible: All obtainable characters featured as both female and male on any particular Tamagotchi release, 1996-2013.​

Age-related Awards

Best Baby Character

Eligible: All obtainable characters at baby stage on any particular Tamagotchi release, 1996-2013.​

Best Toddler Character

Eligible: All obtainable characters at toddler stage on any particular Tamagotchi release, 1996-2013.​

Best Teenage Character

Eligible: All obtainable characters at teenage stage on any particular Tamagotchi release, 1996-2013.​

Best Adult or Friend Character

Eligible: All obtainable characters at adult or friend stage on any particular Tamagotchi release, 1996-2013.​

Era-related Awards

Best Vintage Character

Eligible: All obtainable characters featured on a vintage-era Tamagotchi release, 1996-1999.​

Best Connection Character

Eligible: All obtainable characters featured on a connection-era Tamagotchi release, 2004-2009.​

Best Color or Greyscale Character

Eligible: All obtainable characters featured on a color-era or greyscale-era Tamagotchi release, 2008-2013.​

_________________________​

Now it's your turn. If you'd like to participate, please copy the above awards listed, replace each eligibility description with the 1-20 characters per award of your suggestion, and send them via a private message to me before December 22, 2013.​

If you have any questions about any of the above, make sure to ask them below.

I really hope to see quite a few suggestions, so that we can have a good selection for nominee voting in round two. Thank you for reading! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I allowed to edit my PM to you after I send it? I forgot to include Kunoitchi and some other characters in my nominations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back