random question: what country do you want to go to, and why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Reaction score
just wondering what you lot think

Japan. I *hate* Europe and have *nothing* alike with America. Dot.

I don't hate European and American people... just how it is there. Some will get why...

I would love to go to Japan. The culture is amazing! I want to experience the festivals, pokemon centers, tamagotchi stores, eat at all the restaurants, play in the arcades (claw/ufo machines), my list can go on forever. ^_^
One of these days I will go with the hubby and it will be spectacular! :wub:

Certain places in Europe, (probably Italy and Greece since my grandparents

came from those two countries) and Japan sounds awesome too.

Interesting. Many of you do wish to go to Japan. (I can't conclusively say because only a few have replied, but i will assume this to be the case)

Ah, I remember when everyone wanted to go to France, Italy, Sweden *shot*

Usually, with other forums, it's fairly obvious, the place the fandom loves the most

bbbbbbbut, I didn't really know what to expect from the Tama-fans, so I asked :)

Japan (again)

France

United Kingdom

Finland

New Zealand (again)

Interesting. Many of you do wish to go to Japan. (I can't conclusively say because only a few have replied, but i will assume this to be the case)

Ah, I remember when everyone wanted to go to France, Italy, Sweden *shot*

Usually, with other forums, it's fairly obvious, the place the fandom loves the most

bbbbbbbut, I didn't really know what to expect from the Tama-fans, so I asked :)
To me;

France = Homophobics

Italy = Sexists

Sweden = A place where men can visit prostitutes without getting law suied

Everyone wants to go to Japan because they don't know how it is there. I've been, and I can tell most people take themselves for others, are very haughty, behave very coldly with tourists, don't show their emotions...

It can become annoying... But I don't mind that because I've fallen in love with the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back