20 Tamas for 20 days challenge? ;o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing my own personal challenge, along with a temporarily log, in which I keep 20 of my Tamagotchis running for 20 days. At first I was considering 30 Tamagotchis for 30 days but that might be a little too much for me. So yeah... I don't think I have enough batteries for 20 Tamagotchis at the moment but I'll have to stock up. I'm not sure when to start; most likely after I get my Tamagotchi Friends and finish a cursed essay I was supposed to do ages ago XD Here's a list of the Tamagotchis I plan on running

• P1
  • Mothra
  • Angelgotchi
  • Osutchi
  • Mesutchi
  • Version 2
  • Version 3
  • Version 4
  • Version 5
  • Version 5.5
  • Tama-Go
  • Tamagotchi Friends
  • Melody Crown iD
  • iD L
  • Princess Spacy iD L
  • P's
  • Akai
  • Entama
  • Uratama
  • Tamagotchi School
I was thinking of replacing something with a Tamagochu pair to make things easier but I'm not sure if they would count as actual Tamagotchis, and whether I should count them as one or two separate pets.

Give any suggestions that you have! :D

great challenge ! 20 is so much ! I wish you good luck !

I would have started with 10 for 10 days, then if i succeeded , i would have done 20 for 20 days xD

I can't even run 2 at the same time so...

have fun ! can't wait to read more about your challenge !

oh my lord

I can't even handle running 1 Tamagotchi, let alone an Umino, LET ALONE 20 :eek: :eek: :eek:

pffft, that's easy. all you'd need to do is take the low-maintenance Tamagotchi, run them first (a couple minutes apart), and start up the others while you wait for something to happen

and cling to the Ocean for dear life, ofc, if you're running one

from there, it becomes routine maintenance... unless, of course, something prevents you from caring from them whenever you want

muahuahuahuhah

and again you suprise me. last time, i thought the 17 tamagotchis you are used to run are much, but 20 are reeeeally a big amount XD.
good luck and i'm looking forward to read about it^^

I stopped running most of my Tamagotchis except for my Mothra and Tamagotchi School, so I can relax and prepare for the challenge, as well as count how many batteries I have. XD

I've got 8 CR2032 batteries, 4 AAA batteries, and 14 vintage batteries. This is counting the Tamagotchis I am already running. ;P

I only have 5 working vintages so I currently have enough for 15/20 Tamagotchis... Connection batteries are too expensive so I'll just grab more AAA batteries.

I have decided I will not count the Tamagotchi School as a Tamagotchi so I'll switch its battery with something else for the challenge.

So far, I have enough batteries to run...

• P1
  • Mothra
  • Osutchi
  • Mesutchi
  • Angelgotchi
  • V2
  • V3
  • V4
  • V5
  • V5.5
  • Entama
  • UraTama
  • Akai
  • Melody Crown iD
  • Princess Spacy iD L
Now I just need to get the batteries for P's, iD L, Tamagotchi Friends, and probably 2 Tama-Gos. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, good luck! I wish I had as many tamas as you, lol! I already have a hard time running 3 at the moment... :p

Maybe you should think about a way of carrying them around with you if you are not going to pause them. But good luck anyway.(thumbs up)

Yeah, I've got a cute little bag to carry the Tamagotchis with me *3*

Sadly a lot of my batteries died and I need moore D:<

**flips a table**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back