Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Confessions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

x.//StoryTeller//.x

• xstorytellerx user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:25 PM ( #21 )

I just need to shout this out and if you don't have an open mind then I don't want to hear your crap okay

Luckily most of TT seems to have an open mind though, it's a bit long but it's interesting I guess and I think I need help or advice or something

Spoiler

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:30 PM ( #22 )

I just need to shout this out and if you don't have an open mind then I don't want to hear your crap okay

Luckily most of TT seems to have an open mind though, it's a bit long but it's interesting I guess and I think I need help or advice or something

Spoiler

You're not insane.

I doubt you're bipolar (which is arguably something I may have experienced). Bipolar disorder involves serious swings in mood, from incredibly euphoric/inspired/happy to depressed.

About dissociative disorder: wikipedia article dissociative disorder is mostly found in victims of abuse; as a defense mechanism. So this might apply to you, and it might not. (and keep in mind that dissociative identity disorder is not always so severe as the examples you see online; it's estimated that up to 1% of the population has it)

And it's possible that you're just ... different. Regardless of whether you have a disorder, you are you, and there are benefits to being you. :)

If you need to talk, there are lots of people here (including myself), or you can speak with a psychiatrist or psychologist. (Don't get diagnosed by a GP because they usually aren't qualified for that kind of stuff.)

Also, question: Is there anything that triggers your swaps?

my confession:

I literally need to write in order to stay sane.

If I haven't written just for myself in a few days, I start acting really weird and incessantly talking to myself. At that point I have to either sit down in front of my journal or in front of Google Drive and write down literally every single thought that is in my mind. It can take pages, and if you read it, it looks like the ravings of a lunatic. But it is the only thing that helps me. Keeps me saner for a few days more.

Edited by Amat Gotchi, 18 December 2013 - 09:59 PM.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:18 PM ( #23 )

I find irl friendships annoying.

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

Violetchi luv

• violetchi-luv user photo

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:32 PM ( #24 )

I mainly ship het and boy x boy. ._.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:48 PM ( #25 )

I mainly ship het and boy x boy. ._.

And I ship mainly boy x boy. For many reasons. I just am not attracted to girls at all and in 99% they are badly written nowadays... 

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:35 AM ( #26 )

When I have popper-juice thingies with those caps on top...I'm bad at explaining... I always take the cap off. They're annoying and make too much noise. :P

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:15 PM ( #27 )

My confession? It makes me want to completely fall apart being in love with my best friend and knowing he's gay. It hurts a little more each time a new guy is mentioned, ya know?

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:07 PM ( #28 )

Spoiler

Pashalin

• pashalin user photo

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:17 AM ( #29 )

Nobody in my family knows I'm genderqueer. My mother found yaoi in my internet history and instantly concluded I was gay and told the entire family that I was.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:57 PM ( #30 )

I like to show my mother yaoi and gay erotic fanarts overall. She doesn't mind. And we like to talk about all sorts of things. If someone overheard our conversations, they would assume we are patologic.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:27 AM ( #31 )

Confessions? I think I'll just post random stuff like everyone else is doing. :P

I used to always think about myself in the third person and past tense whenever I was doing something. I have no idea why. For events that were going to happen or had already happened, I'd think in the first person (e.g. "I'm going shopping tomorrow" or "I went shopping yesterday"). It was events in the present tense that I'd think strangely about, for example when I was walking, I'd think "she was walking". I was really into writing, and wrote stories in the first person. However, I thought about myself as if my life was a story told in the third person.

I think strangely in other ways too. If I don't pronounce a word right in my head, I keep thinking it over and over again until I do. Also, if I don't know how to spell or pronounce a word I can't think of the word, either. It would just annoy and distract me.

I used to have a fear of hurting myself while grating something. I refused to grate stuff and made other people do it for me because cutting yourself on a grater looked really painful. Yesterday I was told to grate carrots at a friend's house so I couldn't refuse, and I cut my thumb. Now I can't type properly without it hurting. I was right to be afraid. :P

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:39 AM ( #32 )

This is more directed at dangans - CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS

Spoiler

I'm also addicted to disney *cough* Lab Rats i just realy like adam lmoe

Edited by SugaryGoesRAWR, 29 December 2013 - 04:42 AM.

• It`s Teri likes this

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:11 AM ( #33 )

Spoiler

Spoiler

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:01 PM ( #34 )

Spoiler

Spoiler

As per confession, I'm feeling quite suicidal all the dang time. I'm not about to do anything any soon though, I don't want to worry my mother- she is too old for this.

TheRoyalBanana

• theroyalbanana user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:09 AM ( #35 )

I make costumes and fursuits for a living. And i sew clothes for myself a lot of times when i should be working on other peoples orders >.>

(they get done but im bad for waiting last min and doing all nighters)

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:29 AM ( #36 )

I can't sleep unless I am cuddling with the pillow and stuffed dog my best friend gave me. If I'm not cuddling with it, it at least has to be in the bed with me or I CANNOT sleep. I have to take them everywhere I sleep over also.

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:43 AM ( #37 )

I spend more time making lists of things I want to do than actually doing them. It's pretty annoying because it's not very productive, but at the same time I get as much joy out of making lists as I would doing the things on the lists. Seriously, I'm like freakin' Twilight Sparkle with all my lists. Have I said the word "lists" enough in this post? Lists.

Itsumo-nana

• itsumo-nana user photo

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:32 PM ( #38 )

I Wonder Traded a bad animal in Pokemon Y yesterday when testing the function... got a good pet in return, feeling really bad atm...

Edited by Itsumo-nana, 31 December 2013 - 02:32 PM.

Deyanor

• deyanor user photo

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:05 PM ( #39 )

I can't stop loving and watching Friends TV Show over and over again  :P

Kitt

• kitt user photo

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:33 PM ( #40 )

Those close to me always suspect and accuse each other of having done it...

But really, it was me all along.

I stole the cookie from the cookie jar.