red background on iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Lapislazuli

Reaction score
hey guys,

i'm a little worried about the screen of my iD L.

yesterday my 2nd generation started with a nittobotchi. at the same evening he evolved into kaubotchi and immediately fell asleep.

this morning i fed him for the 1st time a rice bowl from the fridge. and every time i feed him, the background going red.
2013-12-10144848.jpg

as you can see, kaubtochi, the chair, desk and the food have the normal color, but the whole background is red.

note: this happens only by feeding from the fridge. when he's eating outside, the background has the normal color.

does this happend to anyone else before?
do i have to be scared? what can i do?

That means the room is dirty. You need to clean the rooms using cleaning tools found at Tama Depa. Different cleaning tools clean different rooms; to clean the kitchen, buy the mop and use it by going to the item inventory. :)

oh my god, thank you so much. i'm glad that's the only reason^^'

i thought the tama would broken.

This will happen very once in a while. ;) I think this feature is actually pretty cool - like in real house, you have to clean to keep it in nice condition. ^o^

yeah, i like it too^^ it's cute as well when the characters are dirty, even though I've totally shocked at the first time XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back