IDL Stopped

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggietchi

Reaction score
Hey. My Tamagotchi IDL stopped working. I mean the screen doesn't turn off, the time doesn't tick and the egg won't hatch. HELP. It's old. I bought it last year.

Did you set the clock? Did you reset? Did you download?

Otherwise, I would remove the batteries for a few and try again later. Tama won't do anything until you set the clock and your name.

Is this an English iDL?

Last edited by a moderator:
You should take the batteries out. Then put them back in and see if it'll work. If not, then there was probably some sort of short circuit.

Maybe the batteries are dead and you should put new ones in. My Melody Crown iD didn't show the dead battery screen properly; it just flickered and then turned all white. :p

Take the batteries out and put them back in. Buy new batteries to see if it happens with those. Set the date and time and the egg should hatch. Selecy Download to get your old tama back. If it doesn't work, try resetting the tama.

I put in new batteries. I reset it and set everything. It shows the egg rocking left to right. I check the time, it isn't moving. The screen isn't white. It's just the room with the egg.

Humm. Wait for the egg to hatch? Hit a few random buttons. Try to set the clock again or change the time so things start animating.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should just press the reset button and see what happens if you press it for a while and then let go.do the buttons work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back