ID L vs P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaedge

Reaction score
I need some help, I've been all over this site and elsewhere trying to decide what to do.

I own an ID L and I love it so much that I wanted to buy another. More specifically the Princess Spacey version. When I was looking for that I stumbled across the P's. Sooo now I'm stuck.

I have seen the general differences. All the accessories and characters. One of the most important questions I want to ask for those who own a P is does it require a lot of your time? With the jobs and all do you need to constantly watch it? I've never played the v4 or 4.5 so I have no idea what to compare it to.

For those who have both, what would you recommend? Are P's generally the same as an ID L?

Thanks in advance!

You don't have to supervise you tama at school/work on a P's. You can buy Pierces for the P's to add on to it. The Princess Spacy iD L has more features built in than the P's. You can get an infra red phone or USB dongle to download extras to an iD L.

In my experience, an iD L is easier to care for than a P's.

In the end, it's your choice, but I would reccomend the iD L because it has more features built in.

P's are generally the same as the iD L, but some major differences that I notice the most are

-P's has Daycare/School/Work

-P's has more room for mistake when counting care misses

-P's Happy Meter fills much faster

-iD L has a ton more download games

-The P's has pierces (duh)

-When you connect 2 iD L's, your characters can take a photo and save it to an album (you can't do that when connecting it to a P's)

-The P's are much girlier

Last edited by a moderator:
iD L has characters I am more familiar with and better locations in my opinion. :D You can also grow plants, which you cannot do on the P's, and the iD L has more Tama Pets to adopt.

P's does have more features but it isn't neccessarily better; it depends on what kind of Tamagotchi you're after!

I love my Princess Spacy iD L better than both my P's and iD L. :D It's super-duper girly but it has Himespetchi, my favorite female character ever, and the games are really good! :D

I'd say both versions have about the same amount of features, just different ones. Because let's be honest, P's still replaced some things from the iD L. I personally love the seeds, and there are none on the P's- you can get a tree though.

I have both and I must say I prefer the P's. The P's is more detailed by way of graphics, when going out to the town I find the background on the ID L too cluttered for my taste but on the P's it's toned down. I like the look of the destinations better on the P's as well. I love the school and work feature, it really helps to have them work while I work and be rewarded with gp. I know on the p's you can't get as many pets or plant things but I'm not really missing the plants and the 5 pets you can get in my opinion are just enough. The p's also has a personality which is really awesome as well. And you can still get Himespetchi on the P's if you like that character. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back