Which Adult on iD L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiNeko-Chan

Reaction score
So, if you connect Painaputchi to Sabosabotchi thirty times and then connect Painaputchi to six other friends, do you get Madonnatchi or Giragiratchi?

I've been wondering this myself...I've assumed that you get what you did last, so in this case you'll get Madonnatchi. I think.

Don't they evolve immediately after the connecting?

Don't they evolve immediately after the connecting?
Nope - there is no such thing as instant evolution (at least in the colour versions): it will defeat the purpose of the aging process in Tamagotchi.

The only instant evolution I have encountered so far is the Dazzlitchi/Dreamitchi evolution on the V6 if you use that obtainable item. But that's not even evolution that pertains to "growth"; it's more of a transformation.

I've noticed on the P's (don't know if the same for ID L) that what you do first will be the character you get. For instance, I tried getting Kuchipatchi first by eating the 3 tower burgers but then I decided hey, I want Knightchi instead so I played the games 20 times to try and get him but in the end Kuchipachi was what my guy evolved to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back