Tamagotchi p's deco piece hack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alisachi

Reaction score
Right, please bare with me I'm new to TamaTalk so I think I'm doing this right..

I wanted to talk about how there is ways to MAKE/hack a deco piece? I saw a video on youtube and someone made their own piece with which I think is the Lovely and Melody piece - the firmware to that was transferred over to some chip/flash device which fits into the Tamagotchi P's, I've seen some homebrew games were the game skips and you get free money, I just wanted to know whether anyone has done this and if it is easy to do? Thanks xD!

Omgoosh never thought about hacking a pierce... that's such a cool idea :mellow: I LOVE HACKING EVERYTHING I OWN BAHAHA

I'll look that up on Youtube :D EDIT: and give a feedback! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure someone could come up with a deco hack that will change the language to English for P's.. the hacks when come up on a games menu etc they're in english! I bet someone could actually translate everything to english by making/hacking/homebrewing a deco piece!

You have to have knowledge in engineering for this.

From what I know he made a download file that added the debug mode function as a download file...

Anyway, it's not really possible to translate the tama without opening it up though. All he did with the pierce was store all of them in one thing, I think.

You have to have knowledge in engineering for this.

From what I know he made a download file that added the debug mode function as a download file...

Anyway, it's not really possible to translate the tama without opening it up though. All he did with the pierce was store all of them in one thing, I think.
Ah that's a shame, I hope someone releases something like that, or at least a post with all the proper translations lol. If the english P's come out now I'm going to be so annoyed seeing as I just ordered a Japanese one -.-

Self translating dialogs is quite fun even if you don't know japanese. I take a photo of a dialog and then use the virtual keyboard to rewrite it on a computer and use google translate. It's not accurate but gives you something semi-productive to do. And you might memorize the alphabet!

Once you get playing with your P's you won't even notice it's in Japanese anymore. Lol. Trust me. Yeah not being able to read what characters say when going to the park is a shame but the P's is still super mega awesome! XD XD XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back