CHRISTMAS TREE PICTURES ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddsandendswithlove

Reaction score
k so i wanted to do a topic that could share the spirit of the holidays around the world, i understand that not everyone celebreates christmas and i posted in the title christmas tree pics but it could be your own version like the candles etc. :3 i just want to see and share the wonderful pictures of all the lovely trees cause no two are ever the same ^.^

in my house we have two christmas trees, one in the apartment which is smaller than the grand 8 footer tree in the main living room of the house, thats where santa delivers his presents ^.^ i only have the samll tree decorated today so far and my two sons helped i think they did a wonderful job :D

:eek: The tree looks amazing! i hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

I cant figure out how to embed a picture in the mobile version :(

I have a pretty tree, with lots of pink and ornaments that are as old as or older than my grandmother. Wish I could find more of those old ones, now I fill it up with newer ornaments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've already linked this pic in a status a little while ago, but I guess I'll post it here too :p

tumblr_mxi5g8ByRv1rf4q8io1_400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back