Reality... with a REAL Tamagotchi. Chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
~@~​

One morning, a normal school day for Lily Sesdale. Yep. Lily groaned and got out of bed. She checked her Tamagotchi friends toy. It was a MONDAY. "Great, now what?" Lily growled, her hair all messy. As Lily walked out of her room and shut the door, a pixelated voice came from the TF! "The coast is clear!" Suddenly, a tiny Kiriatchi, 1 inch high came out of the TF. "Right, let's make reality.. UN-reality."​

As Lily got her bag ready, she forgot something: Her TF! "Oh no! My Tamagotchi wouldn't be alive if I left it here, at home." Lily cried, running up stairs to her bedroom to get the TF. When the mini Kiriatchi heard Lily coming, she hid in Lily's draw but accidently shut herself in! "Help! No! I can't be stuck in here! Help!" Kiriatchi screamed. But Lily couldn't hear Kiriatchi, because she was looking at her TF in confusion.​

"What? Where's my Kiriatchi? That's weird. REALLY weird! I mean, what the..." Lily was in astonishment. Where was Kiriatchi? Right now, Kiriatchi was panicking. "Being discovered by a human or dying in a desk draw? BOTH are bad!" Yelled Kiriatchi. "Will Lily ever hear me?!" Lily suddenly heard a tiny voice that sounded like a mouse squeaking. "Who's there?!" She yelled, spinning around. She heard it even more. Lily followed to find the voice coming from the desk draw!​

"Oh great, now she's gonna discover me. I'll have to prepare for the worst." Panicked Kiriatchi, feeling like she was about to faint. Then,​

The draw opened a little... "Shoot," Whispered Kiriatchi​

The draw opened a little more... "C'mon, be brave!" Whispered Kiriatchi.​

Just a little more...​

YANK!!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back