Your favorite Pierce for Tamagotchi P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitt

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I was just wondering... what are your favorite pierces for the Tamagotchi P's and why?

I kind of want to order one pierce to try out when my P's gets here.. and I'm not sure which one to give a shot first~ .-.

I don't have any but I really want the Berry Sweets or Tama Star Circus one, the Melody Land one would be nice too

I only have two piercings, LoveMelo and Miracrise. Out of those two, I prefer the Miracrise one. :D But Melody Land is probably a good pierce as well, there is lots of stuff on it!

im in love with the baby change pierce. the fairy change and (i havent ran it yet) the disney pierce... they are all adorable <3

@EMF

Good to know! Those are both ones I was initially considering; why do you enjoy the Miracrise more? c:

@Odds

I knowww the baby one looks so super cute ;3; And who doesn't love disney?! I haven't seen much on the fairy one, but.. bleh why do they have to make them all so coooolll .-.

I have nearly all and its really hard to decided which is the best I really love the lovemelo as lovelitchi is my favorite character and the p's is one of my favourite versions so its like a perfect mix but I have yet to own the lovemelo (until it arrives)

I also really like the miraclize as it may be girly but it has lots of accessories

The melody land one is.... ok but the game is hard to play and I only like pianitchi on the pierce.

@EMF

Good to know! Those are both ones I was initially considering; why do you enjoy the Miracrise more? c:

@Odds

I knowww the baby one looks so super cute ;3; And who doesn't love disney?! I haven't seen much on the fairy one, but.. bleh why do they have to make them all so coooolll .-.
Well, I like how the Miracrise pierce has new cool characters. :D The characters on the LoveMelo pierce are already on the iD L so I prefer raising different characters. The Miracrise has really fancy accessories and stuff. :D The destinations are also cute. :3

So far I like the Miracrise, Coffretchi, and Melodyland (in that order)

But as far as change pierces go, I like the Anniversary, Disney, and Sanrio pierces

(But I only own the Sanrio pierce D; )

@EMF

I see! Thanks for the feedback! C: I'm starting to lean towards getting that pierce firstttt

@Itsumo

I want the Sanrio one really bad, too. .-. I love the Sanrio characters... <3 It's so hard to pick one to start with!

@furbitchi

Seems like everyone seems to enjoy the Miracrise a lot! That may be the one I go with then @_@; Love and Melody looked really good to me, as well, because I really like Lovelitchi, too. But if the character is already a part of the Tamagotchi, what is the main pull of that pierce?

@Brittygotchi

Ooo, I saw the Coffretchi edition P's and I thought it was super cuuteee ^3^ I didn't look into the pierce much, though because I had heard people didn't like it... maybe I'll have to look at it more now! Thanks for your input!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brittygotchi

Ooo, I saw the Coffretchi edition P's and I thought it was super cuuteee ^3^ I didn't look into the pierce much, though because I had heard people didn't like it... maybe I'll have to look at it more now! Thanks for your input!
I think that the majority of people who said they didn't like the coffretchi pierce only said that because there are a lot of people who just don't like coffretchi herself

Others might not have liked it just because it's one of the more extreme girly ones

Last edited by a moderator:
@EMFI see! Thanks for the feedback! C: I'm starting to lean towards getting that pierce firstttt

@furbitchi

Seems like everyone seems to enjoy the Miracrise a lot! That may be the one I go with then @_@; Love and Melody looked really good to me, as well, because I really like Lovelitchi, too. But if the character is already a part of the Tamagotchi, what is the main pull of that pierce?

Lovelitchi isn't part of the tamagotchi p's at all that's why they made the peirce lovemelo is like a tamatown add on people may miss tamatown because the version is now in dream town and lovelitchi and melodytchi are main characters that are really popular so it's like a extra pierce to add on those characters to the new tamagotchi giving you a feel of the idl almost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back