Noway it can't be could it? part 1 of 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
Chapter 1 Normal for me flew away

Hey there I'm just a normal girl... unless living with Tamagotchi's is normal for you so yeah. Anyhoo before I tell you what-the-fish is going on you'll need to hear this one,

It's Dec.1. A Sunday my final day of focasing more of my pet on my Tamagotchi P's and it's a teen. Slowly during the day I start getting upset since tomorrow I leave to go to school. Dinner time is over soon it's 8:00 pm I start getting ready to sleep but my Tamagotchi still has not even fallen asleep which worries me. Outside there's shouts and yells of a shooting star with a colorful tail. I quickly run outside and bring my tama too and decide to make a wish. "I wish... I wish to be in Tamagotchi Planet forever and my pet Tamagotchi too that's what all I wish for" "I hope it comes true" I wispher to my toy and leave into my house. It's 10:00 pm really soon I fall asleep 10:12 pm I hear something I wake up take my bag and drop me Tamagotchi in it with my phone and grab a ruler and quietly tip-down down stairs. I see nothing but Darkness but I see something glowing far I walk up close to it and I hear BEEP! so I looks around and found out it wasn't the t.v. but a magical portal.

Chapter 2 living with the Tamagotchi's

I did the crazy and decide to jump in it but grabbed my shoes bag and ruler and had everything I was sure it has needed and jumped into it. The backround looks dark as if I'm getting sucked in a black hole and see a green planet that seems to be sleeping. "No way it can't be this is maybe just a dream!" "OKAY! IT"S NOT A DREAM WHOAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream out loud. I crash into the surface "DOOF!" I quickly check my watch and notice it's 12:02 am and see the area I am in. "Ah it's Tamagotchi school and I see a Tamadepa ahh kawaii desu ne" I gushed. A small thing bumps into my legs and see closlely it's a drunk? Necktietchi and a drunk Oyajitchi. I quickly run away from them and find my self in Tama street. I end up alone in the cold darkness I quickly get nervous and hope to be safe tomorrow.

To be countied in part 2 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back