Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:51 PM ( #1 )

A common complaint about the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e application is that people would rather their Tamagotchi be a separate item than a part of their phones or tablets.

Well, I may have found a solution!

1) Purchase a 4.3" mini Android tablet (Big Lots in the US has a couple models in stores for $29 right now). Alternatively, you can use a spare Android phone, iPod touch, or iPhone.

2) Download the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. app on your mini tablet/spare phone

3) For Android mini tablets/phones, download a replacement locker like Holo Locker that will let you set Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. as one of the shortcuts.

4) If you have completed Step 3, go into the replacement locker app and set Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. as a shortcut

5) If you like, you can customize your phone to suit the Tamagotchi style better using cases or other accessories.

I hope this of help!

• Moussette, Eternal Mametchi Fan and Celestea like this

Replies

Views

Started

19 Dec 2013

Last Post

20 Dec 2013

LittleChocoWolf

• littlechocowolf user photo

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:36 PM ( #2 )

You can't use a spare android phone since you need service to be able to download apps and play them.

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:12 PM ( #3 )

No you don't (or at least, I didn't need to). Just connect the spare phone to a Wi-Fi network and use your Google account to download the applications.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi l.i.f.e, android, tablet, mini-tablet, diy