Reality... with a REAL Tamagotchi. Chapter 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
~@~​
Lily was running to her science class. She didn't want to be late! "Gee, what happened in the morning? Was I just dreaming?" Asked Lily to herself. She finally reached science class and walked in. But nobody was there! "Huh? What?" asked Lily, all of a sudden feeling dizzy.​
"What's... happening... to me.........."​
SLAM!!!​
"Sigh. I still cant get out!" Yelled Kiraritchi. She sat there, feeling hopeless. Then she remembered something. "The Tama changing dust!" Gasped Kiraritchi. "Lily's got some in her pocket! Oh no! Now I know what Cofferitchi had put in my pocket..." Kiraritchi then saw something round. Kiraritchi walked over and found her house/TF! Kiraritchi gasped. "So... Lily really did bring it..." Kiraritchi stared. Then, she jumped in!
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Kiraritchi.​
"Ow... wha... where am I?"​
Lily got up to find herself in her TF! "Huh?! WHY AM I IN MY Tamagotchi friends?!" she yelled, looking around. Everything was black and white. Then, Lily stood up and looked at herself. She was changing into a Yumemitchi! "NO! NOOOOOO!!! HELP!!! MY HANDS ARE BECOMING ROUNDER!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..............."​
Kiraritchi jumped into the TF just in time to see Lily morphing into Yumemitchi. "Why did you do this?!" Lily said, her head becoming wider. Kiraritchi's eyes filled up with tears. "It was an accident... Cofferitchi had put some Tama changing dust in my pocket. It must've fell onto you or something." Then, Lily's hair had changed into 2 ponytails and her eyes were beady.​
Lily had morphed into Yumemitchi.​
EDIT: I will do a longer part in chapter 4!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back