Which ID L game is Harder?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which iD L game is harder?

• Run&Jump

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

music_chick_05

Reaction score
I personally find Run&Jump much easier than Hamburger, when it gets to the fast end of the hamburger game sometimes as soon as my brain has registered kuchiptchi's on a hamburger and I've pressed the button, he will have moved on to a skull -_- . So, which one is harder for you guys?

The hamburger.I HATE the hamburger. i wish Kuchipatchi opened his mouth wider so he could just swallow all of it!!!!

Same! He just moves too fast and why does he even TRY to eat the skulls, they are CLEARLY not food! Sorry, kuchipatchi. :wub:

For me neither. I loved them both even though I dislike the ID L. Kuchipatchi is my all time favorite character so I loved having a game featuring just him. The run and jump was also really fun. I just wish you could get more GP for the games. At least with the p's you get the voucher for extra points.

Definately Hamburger. At Jump 'n Run I win about 9 out of 10 games. At Hamburger it's like 6 out of 10 (yes, I'm very impatient).

Also I've the feeling, that Hamburger depends a lot on luck. Sometimes he switches so often to skulls, you don't have the time to eat all the hamburgers although you play nearly perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back