Best American Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchirocks

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am new to Tamatalk and I am loving it so far :)

Currently I only own 1 tamagotchi ( you could pretty much say that I am new to the tamagotchi family xD) : a tamagotchi tama-go ( wave 2 , purple one , bought it in August) and its awesome I love it!

Anyways, I might buy another tamagotchi in the next following year I want to know what is the best american tamagotchi because I live
in the continent NA so yeah ^_^ , and I prefer english tamagotchis. But thats not it that I want to know :

What is the best american tamagotchi to buy ( english)?

( not including the tama-go cause I own it, and not including the vintage tamas that released in the 90's)

( And...)

What is the best tamagotchi to buy ( overall , including american, japanese and etc!)

What I mean by saying best tamagotchi is, which one is fun to play, take care of, has the best games more interactive and just fun to have!!

Thank you and please reply ( I am loving tamatalk so far!!!) :unsure: :) :D

*EDIT* = Sorry for the wrong title :p I tried changing it but yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
The best American Tamagotchi is probably the Version 4. :3

It has six fun games, lots of adorable characters, plus even more features. You can take your Tamagotchi to school and you can even get various jobs for even more games! It's not that complicated; it's just fun and has the best features! :D

You might also want to have a look at the latest release, Tamagotchi Friends.

Best Japanese Tamagotchi is probably iD L or P's. I like them both. P's is pretty hard to understand at first, but the iD L is easy to get used to and does not have as many confusing options. :p You can buy separate piercings to stick to your P's to unlock more characters, items, and games. It's really fun but the piercings are $10 each and there are so many of them. :eek: Personally my favorite Japanese Tamagotchi is iD L Princess Spacy Version. It's VERY pink and girly, but the two games are so cute and challenging, and Himespetchi is one of my favorite characters. :3

I agree with EMF, the V4 has always been a favorite of mine, and it's really great for beginners!

Mine would be the classic v3or the version 4.5...on the other hand its mot erican but its in english, id say the english id l its in color and has tons of features

In my opinion, the V2 is the best one. It has the best of both worlds with a bit of the old flair and the new. It was the first version to introduce the gotchi points system with the shop. It has an extensive inventory, unique games ( such as slots) and fantastic characters not found in any other version such as Whaletchi and Toratchi. It also still has Mametchi's old look before he got the modern makeover.

Ra,

It'd have to be the v4 and the v4.5 tamagotchi's were extremely popular that time during those releases I remember. I never owned a v3 so I wouldn't know if the v3 was good, I might consider buying it though

It's mostly opinion but i'd say anything from v2-v4.5

the v3 was one of the glitchiest versions. It didn't break it, it just made weird things happen in which always made me laugh x3

the v4.5 also has a few glitches but again nothing that will break it.

The connection era in general is good, but v1 might be a bit too simple, it's also hard to find. v3 and v4 are my personal favorites though! v2 is also foon, and Music Star too.

Omg thanks for all the replies, I might go for the v4/V4.5 then :)

Also, what is the difference between v4 and v4.5 and which one is better?

Thanks so much guys for helping it means alot to me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Games and characters, not sure about jobs...

Look at the character charts and decide which characters you like better. Also it's harder to get the universal character on the v4.5. (univeral character is when you don't get enough life points)

Omg thanks for all the replies, I might go for the v4/V4.5 then :)
Also, what is the difference between v4 and v4.5 and which one is better?

Thanks so much guys for helping it means alot to me :)
The difference is jobs,games and characters mostly you also have different types of skills I prefer the v4 because of the games but the 4.5 has added jobs and the old jobs in one

I'd say the best connections are v2, v3, v4 and v6 Music Star (even without tamatown). These have the best games, features, characters, etc.
If you want to get a color version, there is an english tamagotchi iD L but you must know that it's quite pricey. ;)

As for the best of all... I'd say iD, iD L and P's. :)

I really like the V3 - V5 The V3 has lots of characters and is very simple. The V4/V4.5 has many characters and many features such as jobs/items/games. The V5 is the family one which I liked because you can raise 5 Tamas at once.

Okay thanks for all the help! Im not sure I would buy one right away , but the reason I did this was to collect different ideas from different experienced tamagotchi raisers ( thats all of you guys :D ) so yah!

You can still post though :) I wil lkeep this thread open so I will get bunch of ideas from diff people

Best American is eyes closed the Music Star (=v6)!! Well it needs a LOT of care, but there are so many functions, like waay more than on any other American release, was surprised.

Best of all is of course, the P's... a wonderful, amazing version. Sold 40$ in Japan, usually sells for around 50$ on Ebay. Reaaally worth it, I've gotten mine 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to put it down :)

I LOVE the V4.5! It's my favourite Connection version. I have never, ever gotten a Universal character on the 4.5. It's kind of disappointing, considering that the Universals are Mametchi, Violetchi and Mimitchi and the like. I love the V2 too, I agree with Ra.

You still should consider japanese tamagotchis though, not only color ones! Japanese connections and other versions are also very entertaining and VERY different than english versions (only the tamagotchi plus (v1) and familitchi/royal familitchi (v5/v5.5) are the same.

Hmm....nice! Ikr, I really want to have all the tamagotchi connections!

Yeah...I am just worried that if I buy a japanese tamagotchi, it would be hard to understand .....

Also, which one is better? Tamagotchi p's , id, idl or color? Sorry if this is a dumb question :p I am just asking because they all have color and I want to know which one is worth your money....

There's nothing to understand in a tamagotchi. On english versions you barely need to read the text anyway, everything is self explainatory. Also, there are guides.

Also, every color tama has it's own charm, though my least favorite is the iD- not many characters and not many functions. +Color also has not many characters, but has many fun functions none of later colors had. But P's is probably the best one- also cheapest, since it's the newest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back