Tamawalkie vs. TamaGo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jennchi

Reaction score
which one is better? which one is more entertaining? i have been wanting these 2 tamas for so long but my mom will only let me get 1 for christmas :| Id rather have you guys give your personal opinions rather than giving links to reviews and guides ^_^ which ever one has more approval will be the one i get! :D

Tamawalkie is not a tamagotchi in the first place. You don't take care of a tama. It's a pedometer. You choose your character and walk around America.

Omg this question has given me many wonders before I finally decided what to buy. I personally like the tama-go better.....

Anyways, if you own lots of tamagotchis and you want to try out something new, then go for the tamawalkie. Basically its a toy pedometer and you have to walk around some parts of Canada and America to collect items , buy stuff until you have all the pieces to go back to the tamagotchi hometown.

Tama-go is more of a interactive toy where you have a home, you can play games have figures and yeah!

So I would go for a tama-go.

The tamatalk is May seem like a pedometer BUT ITS ALSO A PET you choose between the three characters mametchi memetchi or kuchipatchi and go and collect ufo pieces around the USA (strangely enough it was never released in the USA ) the character you choose also has a stat icon so you need to feed it but it only runs out quick I think the more you walk.

The games are interactive too and it's really enjoyable if you don't have too much time to take care of a pet as you can take it with you everywhere easy and it isn't as needy. You may get bored of it if you don't walk around much.

The tama-go is also good it focuses on collection of figures and raising your pet unfortunately due to the end of tamatown the features are cut in half but you can still play, feed and care with the added figures it has more games and features which can be really good but you'll need to buy them separately

The downside to the tama-go is it's recommended to get the figures as it can get really boring without them. The toy is also really clunky and big so you can't take it with you easily and the figures too and the sound isn't the best compared to older versions

Either way though it's up to which fits your lifestyle better and which you think you'd enjoy more

I love both the TamaWalkie and the Tama-Go. Since the Tama-Go is more common, perhaps you'd like to try out the TamaWalkie first and buy a Tama-Go later? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back