Photo

a trustful website for buying a P's

buy

• This topic is locked

Lily Lapislazuli

• lily-lapislazuli user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:42 AM ( #1 )

Hello everyone,

I just ordered 2 Tamagotchi P's at rakuten global  market, but they apparently accept credit card only and I have none.

Could anybody recommend a website, where I can buy the P's WITH EXPRESS SHIPMENT? I don't want to wait 4 weeks again, like at my iD L.

And another question: I found this item (http://global.rakute...tem/2012112235/) and wonder if this the P's itself or just package or something like that. because the discription isn't so clear and the price is lower as well.

Could anybody help me please?

Replies

Views

Started

23 Dec 2013

Last Post

23 Dec 2013

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:12 AM ( #2 )

CD Japan and Hobby Link Japan still have some sets and/or individual P's up for grabs.  I've purchased from both and have had no issues.  Both have EMS shipping available.  

Looks like that item is just for the P's.  Some come as sets, with the pierce and P's bundled together, hence the higher price.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:23 AM ( #3 )

I am a frequent buyer of Rakuten and different stores/sellers have different shipping fees and times and stuff. I can confirm that the P's in your link is a real one and comes with the actual toy; most stuff on Rakuten is NIB. :D As far as I know, Rakuten only uses EMS shipping in most cases, it costs $15.

Lily Lapislazuli

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:22 AM ( #4 )

I can confirm that the P's in your link is a real one and comes with the actual toy

To be 100 % surely, this means, it's the P's itself and not an accessory or something like that?

Itsumo-nana

• itsumo-nana user photo

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:04 AM ( #5 )

Yeah, it's the P's itself, no accessories!
I got my P's from CDjapan, they take Paypal (and you get 3$ off first purchase :D).

Lily Lapislazuli

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:49 PM ( #6 )

okay, thank you very much at all. so I have to compare some websites and prices for the best result. respectively I decided already, but my sister isn't sure^^'

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buy