Help: How to buy tamagotchis in Tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchirocks

Reaction score
Hello ! As some of you already know ,I am new to tamatalk so I am not quite familiar on how to buy tamagotchis in Tamatalk , so I need help from all you experienced people!

Now, most people say that they accept pay pal right? So how does it work? I will use an example to support what I mean:

So say that someone is selling a pink tamagotchi v6 for 12 dollars, and I decided to buy it.

They say that they only accept pay pal and they live outside Canada, so I will need shipping fee.

I decided to buy it, so I reply, they say only pay pal and stuff with shipping fee.

So how might we contact them? Do we give them like a paypal check or something? Do we email it to them?

I am sorry if I sound really stupid because, I never used paypal ( and I cant anyways until I am an adult)

Please reply, and are there any other ways to pay here in tamatalk?

It's all about trusting each other. You guys set a price that includes shipping, then you send to that person the amount of money by Paypal and they ship the Tama to you (give your adresse, but ask your parents first). ^3^

Ask for tracking information, which is in most cases free, but if not, 0.20$ if they purchase it online and 0.80$ in shops.

Better deal with very active and known Tamatalkers. If theres a problem, try contacting the person but if theres really nothing to do with them, file a claim with Paypal and you'll get refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back