Photo
- - - - -

iD L secret characters question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SweeTchi

• sweetchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:41 PM ( #1 )

On the iD L you can get secret characters (Im talking about Giragiratchi& Maisutatchi) by connecting 30 times to an other tamagotchi. Does this also work when you connect with a p's? 

Also the same question about getting the secret characters Madomnatchi and Hirotchi. You need to connect to 6 different tamas for that one, but does that involve p's too?

I also have an other question. Does the special Henshinjo dress up tamas have tamatomos? I hope this question makes sense.. I dont now how to explain it since Im not English :) 

Sorry if these questions are already asked somewhere.

Replies

Views

Started

24 Dec 2013

Last Post

24 Dec 2013

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:48 PM ( #2 )

On the iD L you can get secret characters (Im talking about Giragiratchi& Maisutatchi) by connecting 30 times to an other tamagotchi. Does this also work when you connect with a p's? 

Yes, this works with the P's as well.

Also the same question about getting the secret characters Madomnatchi and Hirotchi. You need to connect to 6 different tamas for that one, but does that involve p's too?

Yes, the P's work as well, as long as it's 6 different devices.

I also have an other question. Does the special Henshinjo dress up tamas have tamatomos? 

The Henshinjo is just a dress-up... the character remains the same. If you have Mametchi and transformed him into Prince Mametchi, they only have one Tamatomo since they are just the same character.

• SweeTchi likes this

SweeTchi

• sweetchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:58 PM ( #3 )

Thank you ichiro! This helped me a LOT!