iD L secret characters question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweeTchi

Reaction score
On the iD L you can get secret characters (Im talking about Giragiratchi& Maisutatchi) by connecting 30 times to an other tamagotchi. Does this also work when you connect with a p's?

Also the same question about getting the secret characters Madomnatchi and Hirotchi. You need to connect to 6 different tamas for that one, but does that involve p's too?

I also have an other question. Does the special Henshinjo dress up tamas have tamatomos? I hope this question makes sense.. I dont now how to explain it since Im not English :)

Sorry if these questions are already asked somewhere.

On the iD L you can get secret characters (Im talking about Giragiratchi& Maisutatchi) by connecting 30 times to an other tamagotchi. Does this also work when you connect with a p's?

Yes, this works with the P's as well.

Also the same question about getting the secret characters Madomnatchi and Hirotchi. You need to connect to 6 different tamas for that one, but does that involve p's too?

Yes, the P's work as well, as long as it's 6 different devices.

I also have an other question. Does the special Henshinjo dress up tamas have tamatomos?

The Henshinjo is just a dress-up... the character remains the same. If you have Mametchi and transformed him into Prince Mametchi, they only have one Tamatomo since they are just the same character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back