Pierce from a SET P's cannot be used on the normal tamagotchi P?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeechenn

Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought a new tamagotchi P's set featuring Aikatsu!

I used the Aikatsu! pierce on my other tamagotchi P's and the connection gave a Cross in blue words.. so it failed?

Does this means that the pierce from the SET cannot be used on other tamagotchi P's and can only be used on the tamagotchi it came together with?

Thanks !

I'm pretty sure you can use the Pierces from the sets on other P's. On the odd occasion I have to unplug and replug pierces a few times before they want to connect, have you tried that? Its sort of like a DS game. They get dust caught inside the cartridge and it has to get out or it doesn't work.

Try blowing into the pierce port or CAREFULLY using a q-tip on it.

The pierces are interchangeable - they may not work if not inserted correctly.

Is the pierce data on the aikatsu feat version still on there? as you need to disconnect the data of the pierce on one Tama p's before you can use it on another tamagotchi p's

Sounds like you may have did what I did... My P's. It doesn't need my pierce in it anymore. I don't know directly what I did, but I connected it in the regular spot and all the signs were lowered. (a few times) I believe you either need to wait until you have an adult or baby again and repeat what you did to set the Aikatsu up. In otherwords, you need to put the other pierce in at certain stages. Mine will keep the info from the Aikatsu pierce because I think I downloaded it. I don't have another pierce to fully help you out when switching pierces...

Dear all, thanks for the help.

Have blown the pierce and tamagotchi port, unplug and replug the pierce a few times , and i am still unable to connect it. The aikatsu! tamagotchi is currently connected to the Anniversary pierce. & i definitely have connected and inserted the pierce correctly. My other tamagotchi P's tama pet is Nokobotchi now. I will try this again tomorrow and see what happens. Hopefully it will work tomorrow. :) ! It is night time here, gdnite :) !

If your device is still "connected" to the anniversary pierce, you will need to "disconnect" it first by reverting your transformed character.

You cannot use another piercing if a pierce is in use (eg. you are using a transform character or using a pierce-exclusive character).

its glitchy i think cause i have the coffretchi set and i interchange all the time and no issues at all O.O
haha, yea i kind of agree that it might be due to a glitch >.<

If your device is still "connected" to the anniversary pierce, you will need to "disconnect" it first by reverting your transformed character.

You cannot use another piercing if a pierce is in use (eg. you are using a transform character or using a pierce-exclusive character).
Hi ichiro , i have no transformed character before or at the moment for the aikatsu! pierce. >.< The aikatsu! Tamagotichi P's is a toodler and my other tamagotchi is a Teen .

Are you sure you're choosing the right option? Under the heart icon, select たまデコピアス.

yup, definitely the correct option! i have a few pierces, i connected all without problems :D

I've had this problem before with my Miracrise pierce. It's the only one I've ever connected and once it disconnected on it's own and wouldn't reconnect. I tried everything and it wouldn't work. I ultimately had to reset the whole Tamagotchi and had no problems since then. I know a reset is a really BIG deal so I'd reset but choose the download option and see if that could correct it first that way nothing is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back