Tamagotchi Friends Growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXKayaXX

Reaction score
A topic to collect growth information for everyone so that we can create a growth chart for Tamagotchi Friends.

I've figured out the first and second quarter of growth.

Aokumotchi can evolve randomly into either Turtletchi or Mitzumarutchi

Pinkubotchi can evolve into either Terupotchi or Puchihganatchi

The boy children can evolve into Cosmotchi wit good care. IDK about the other 2 teens, Maimaitchi and Bokuhoshitchi. Although I think Bokuhoshitchi is average and Maimaitchi is bad. For girls, Neotchi is the best teen. I think then Painaputchi is average and Nokobotchi is bad.

I have no idea how the adult growth works.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Righttchi is the best care male for odd generation, and Mametchi is best care for even generation, as both me and titaniumdragon got Righttchi on the first generation with good care. Titaniumdragons' second generation was Mametchi and because Mametchi is usually always a good care character, I think he's the best for even gens. :D Just my theory.

I think Righttchi is the best care male for odd generation, and Mametchi is best care for even generation, as both me and titaniumdragon got Righttchi on the first generation with good care. Titaniumdragons' second generation was Mametchi and because Mametchi is usually always a good care character, I think he's the best for even gens. :D Just my theory.
One problem, I'm not 100% sure about the generation theory. I have Mametchi on my 1st generation. He's the best adult on odd generations so maybe Righttchi is the best for even generations?

Guys we cant really state this character is 'good care' or 'bad care'. Define for each care what they mean.

- TamaTamatchi

My Pinkbotchi has evolved into a Petithanatchi so far. =)

Added later: My Petithanatchi has now evolved into Neotchi!

Yh but surprisingly I got Mametchi without perfect care, well I was using my technique what I used on the ID to get kuchipatchi, I used terrible card up until teen and then gave it perfect care as a teen and got Mametchi! But on my other TF I got Mametchi with perfect care. Also I got Memetchi on an odd gen with perfect care (3rd gen) I'll try and make a growth chart now and post it later :)

My 1st Generation Tamagotchi has now reached her adult stage as a Coffretchi!

Pinkbotchi -> Petithanatchi -> Neotchi -> Coffretchi

Fixed a spellingerror.

My 1st Generation Tamagotchi has now reached her adult stage as a Coffretchi!

Pinkbotchi -> Petithanatchi -> Neotchi -> Coffretchi

Fixed a spellingerror.
You say you got Neotchi! NEOTCHI! That's EXACTLY how come you got Coffretchi! Coffretchi stems from Neotchi and not any other teen.

PS have you seen what my avatar says? It says "BEWARE NEOTCHI! ARE YOU DEVASTATED ALREADY?"

Sorry, XXKayaXX. I am not sure what you are trying to say. I want to help add to the Growth chart by telling how my Tamagotchi evolved. Yes, she did turn into a Neotchi and then Coffretchi.. do you already have that information or what? :unsure:

Sorry, XXKayaXX. I am not sure what you are trying to say. I want to help add to the Growth chart by telling how my Tamagotchi evolved. Yes, she did turn into a Neotchi and then Coffretchi.. do you already have that information or what? :unsure:
heart_art, What I was trying to say was that from what I've seen, Neotchi is much more likely to become Coffretchi. I got Painaputchi once who evolved into Hoshigirltchi, so I think that the other teens may be less or not able to become her. I'm not sure exactly how though.

heart_art, What I was trying to say was that from what I've seen, Neotchi is much more likely to become Coffretchi. I got Painaputchi once who evolved into Hoshigirltchi, so I think that the other teens may be less or not able to become her.
Alright. I got you. I think. :) I hope we can get a good Growth chart with time!

My evolutions, so far, have been Heart Egg -> Pinkbotchi (female) -> Terupotchi -> Neotchi.

I'm curious to see if I will get Coffretchi next, like everyone is saying that Neotchi will turn into! Did everyone else choose the Heart Egg too? Maybe all heart eggs become Coffretchi eventually or something... I'm not really sure how it all works!

My evolutions, so far, have been Heart Egg -> Pinkbotchi (female) -> Terupotchi -> Neotchi.

I'm curious to see if I will get Coffretchi next, like everyone is saying that Neotchi will turn into! Did everyone else choose the Heart Egg too? Maybe all heart eggs become Coffretchi eventually or something... I'm not really sure how it all works!
Nope. I only EVER choose spotty egg and I always get her.

Yup, it happened as predicted! :3

Heart Egg -> Pinkbotchi (female) -> Terupotchi -> Neotchi -> Coffretchi

I've had 4 or 5 hearts for both hunger and happiness each time. ^.^

My first generation male turned into a knighttchi from heart egg-> turtletchi-> cosmotchi-> knighttchi

Happy bar always filled

But hungry would always go down quickly but would always be refilled :) so I'm not sure if it is perfect care or good care.

UUUghhhh I hate the tamagotchi friends
You CAN'T say you hate Tamagotchi Friends, that's really not kind, especially to the fans. Do you know how much I hate it when I get these remarks?

But anyways, I guess that's how you get her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back